Imagine is an Image & Animation Viewer for Windows with screen capture function.
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats:
GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF, TGA, PCX, ICO, ANI, FLI, and many more...
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show EXIF information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7 file
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support:
English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Chinese, and many more...
- Thumbnail browser
- Capture screen
- Batch conversion
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling,
very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images:
+ Flip vertical and horizontal
+ Rotate left, right and free
+ Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit)
+ Swap colors
+ Resize per pixel, percentage or standard dimensions. Several resample filters available.
+ Effect filters, including a handy Preview browser
+ Import, export and edit palettes
+ Set and remove transparency
+ and more ...
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)... More Info »
Portable version: http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=1819