What is Imagine?
Imagine is an Image & Animation Viewer for Windows with screen capture function.
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats: GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF, TGA, PCX, ICO, ANI, FLI, and many more...
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show EXIF information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7 file
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Chinese, and many more...
- Thumbnail browser
- Capture screen
- Batch conversion
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling, very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images: -- Flip vertical and horizontal -- Rotate left, right and free -- Grayscale -- Negative -- Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit) -- Swap colors -- Resize per pixel, percentage or standard dimensions. Several resample filters available. -- Effect filters, including a handy Preview browser -- Import, export and edit palettes -- Set and remove transparency -- and more ...
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander and Double Commander lister and packer plugins
- INI-based configuration (no registry needed)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
Comments and Reviews
Said about Imagine as an alternative
Small and comfy image viewer.
Fast, compact, responsive, so many features like batch conversion, screen capture, image compression, etc., definitely this is a amazing tool.
thumbnail and full image view