Fast Picture Viewer with compact UI, that can be hidden. It can view images insides archives, as well as comic book formats. It has 26 different image filters, that can stays applied when changing image. Automatically adjusts itself to your screen.
PicView is a fast picture viewer with compact UI, that can be hidden. Features:
* Scroll function built with manga/comics in mind.
* Resizes dynamically to fit the image resolution
* Customizable interface (choose between dark or white theme, pick between 12 accent colors.) * Interface can be hidden, to just show the image
* shows the file name, resolution, and the size of the picture in the title bar
* easily browse through the image folder using the intuitive arrow keys
* Basic editing: rotate, flip, crop, change file type
* Drag & drop/paste from clip-holder support for files, folders, URLs and archives
* Option to show the full screen or horizontal/windowed gallery
* file history so you can easily pick up the work from where you left off
* View pictures inside archives such as ZIP, RAR, 7z, 7Zip, Iso, Cab, Wim, Tar, BZip2, RAR (requires 7-Zip or WinRAR to be installed) * View pictures inside comic book archives such as cbr, cb7, cbt, cbz, cba
* 26 different shader effects (image filters), including negative colors, old movie effects, pencil sketch, etc.
* Set image as wallpaper or lock screen image. (Image effect will be applied as well)