The most popular alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Hyperdraft so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Hyperdraft alternatives are Google Keep (Free), Microsoft OneNote (Freemium), Evernote (Freemium) and Notion (Freemium).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- A desktop personal wiki with inline preview as-you-type and lots of plugins.
- Powerful knowledge base that works on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.