Flowlist is an elegant tool for self-management and creative writing. Unbelievably easy yet infinitely flexible. Organize your brain in flow!
The simple concept of hierarchical lists, the fully animated beautiful interface and the consequent design for creative focus make Flowlist unique, widely applicable and incredibly fun!
Flowlist does not force your stuff into categories like "Project" or "Subtask". Instead, items are universal and may contain other items, like folders on your Mac contain other folders. You're free to organize yourself in your own way. More Info »
A novel interaction concept combines intuitive key commands, a radically clean interface and meaningful animations, so you can rapidly navigate and edit your item hierarchy in a state of deep concentration.
You may use Flowlist to:
• Capture whatever pops into your head
• Work on texts for blogs, papers or books
• Support any cerative thought process
• Grow a backlog of ideas
• Establish good habits
• Manage tasks and projects
• Keep track of responsibilities
• Plan your day and your future
• Flexible Item Hierarchy: Grouping, adding subitems, moving items between levels
• Color Tags
• Dark Mode
• Import From Anywhere as Items
• Zoom the UI
• Monotasking and Fullscreen Mode
• Intuitive Key Commands for Rapid Editing
• Radically Clean Interface
• All Navigation and Editing is Animated
This free version has all features, saves all items and will never expire. It is only limited to 100 items, not counting groups, which will be enough in many contexts. Try it for yourself, a progress bar at the bottom tracks your item count.
You can support the development of Flowlist by unlocking the full unlimited version from within the app:
• Pay once, then use Flowlist forever. No subscription required.
• Early bird advantage: Owners of the full version get all new features as free updates, even when the full version price rises.