The most popular alternative is Minds, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Facebook so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Facebook alternatives are Diaspora (Free, Open Source), Mastodon (Free, Open Source), Gab (Freemium, Open Source) and VK (Free).
- We are a free and open-source platform to launch your digital brand, social network and mobile app. We are also a social network ourselves.
- Diaspora is a federated social networking service, designed to be a more privacy-aware alternative to...
- Mastodon is a decentralized microblogging engine.FEATURES- Free and open-source.- Decentralized, no worries about a single company controlling your communications.
- A social network that champions free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online.
- VK is a social network that unites people all over the world and helps them communicate comfortably and promptly.
- Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 280-character messages called "tweets".
- Distributed social network. With focus on decentralization, privacy, interoperability.
- Hubzilla is a powerful platform for creating interconnected based websites featuring a decentralised identity, communications, and permissions framework built using common webserver technology. Hubzilla is very suitable for communities (of any size).
- A non-censored social platform where users are incentivized to contribute and curate content. The users decide what is valuable by voting, and content regarded valuable is rewarded with money.