Easy Screen Capture and Annotation Alternatives
The most popular alternative is ShareX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Easy Screen Capture and Annotation so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Easy Screen Capture and Annotation alternatives are Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), LightShot (Free), Snipping Tool (Free) and Snagit (Paid).
- KDE new screenshot program, replaced ksnapshot in current releases.
- Bookmark, Archive, Screenshot & Markup - All-In-One Web Collector, must-have research toolDiigo is the #1 extension for annotating, archiving and bookmarking webpages.
- Screenshot and screencast tool that allows for full-screen, window or region-based captures.
- Capture or record any part of your screen. The editor will help you to annotate or blur sensitive info. Fast upload and share with the Short URL.
- Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!.
- Capture full web page screenshots in Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Pale Moon or Internet Explorer
Quick screenshots and annotations!.
- Capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, one-click upload to share. CaptureCapture visible part
- Add the OneNote Web Clipper to your web browser so you can save, annotate, and organize anything from the web.
- Free version Records up to 15 minutes, premium is $20/year or $48/year depending on features (as of January 2020).
- Gyazo lets you instantly grab the screen and upload the image to the web. You can easily share on Chat, Social, Email, or anywhere!