OneNote Web Clipper
Add the OneNote Web Clipper to your web browser so you can save, annotate, and organize anything from the web.
- Free • Proprietary
- Screenshot Capture Tool
- Read It Later Tool
- Chrome OS
- Google Chrome
What is OneNote Web Clipper?
You're busy. OneNote Web Clipper lets you quickly clip all or part of a web page to OneNote, and save it for later. Clip images, pdfs, videos, or a visual bookmark of a page. Best of all, you can access them from any computer, tablet, or phone - even when you're offline.
CLIP YOUR WAY
- NO CLUTTER! Articles, recipes, or products can be clipped without all the ads, navigation, and noise.
- Highlight text, adjust the fonts, or add a note before you clip.
- Clip the whole page or several selections on the page. It's up to you.
WHAT TO CLIP
- All or part of a web page
- PDF files - online or on your computer
- Any image on a web page
- Videos from YouTube or Vimeo
- Create a visual bookmark of the page
OneNote Web Clipper Screenshots
OneNote Web Clipper Features
OneNote Web Clipper information
Comments and Reviews
all • positive • negative relevance • date
- Some website can't be clipped
- Unable to interact with clipped page because it basically clip into a snapshot of the websites
Said about OneNote Web Clipper as an alternative
It does almost the same thing, except it saves the clippings to OneNote.
- Read It Later
- Screenshot Capture
- Google Chrome Extension
CategoriesPhotos & Graphics • Web Browsers • News & Books
Lists containing OneNote Web ClipperCurate • Core, Development & Services • Edge/Chrome Extensions • Essential Apps
Recent user activities on OneNote Web Clipper
- Danilo_Venom added OneNote Web Clipper as alternative(s) to Ulry
- POX added OneNote Web Clipper as alternative(s) to Capster Screen Capture
- deberday liked OneNote Web Clipperde