Easy Screen Capture and Annotation Alternatives
The most popular alternative is ShareX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Easy Screen Capture and Annotation so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Easy Screen Capture and Annotation alternatives are Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), LightShot (Free), Snipping Tool (Free) and Snagit (Paid).
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- Small screenshot tool with support for OCR, Office export, annotations, and more.
- Lightshot - easy screenshot tool, is screen capture tool for Windows and Mac platforms, with the added advantage of automatically uploading it online for sharing or editing.
- You can use Snipping Tool to capture a screen shot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image.
- The ultimate screen capture tool. With Snagit’s capture, edit, organize and share technology… it’s easy to create engaging visuals that grab attention and keep it.
- Save anything you see online - including text, links and images - into your Evernote account with a single click.
- A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
- A powerful, lightweight, yet full-featured screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and even scrolling windows/web pages.
- Screenshot Editing and Video Screen Capture Software for Windows and Mac.
- Skitch is a screenshot editing and sharing utility for Mac and iOS that permits the user to add shapes and text to an image, and then share it online.