- Analytics for programmers using open-source text editor plugins. The service itself is not open source, only the plugins.
- An open source ecosystem for IoT development. Cross-platform IDE and unified debugger. Remote unit testing and firmware updates.
- fzf is a general-purpose command-line fuzzy finder.* No dependencies* Blazingly fast* The most comprehensive feature set* Flexible layout using tmux panes
- Grammalecte is a French grammar checker.It also includes:— 4 spellchecker dictionaries (to choose from),— a conjugation tool (which contains approximately 8000 verbs)
- The NERD tree allows you to explore your filesystem and to open files and directories.
- Notational Velocity for Vim.
- fzy is a fast, simple fuzzy text selector for the terminal with an advanced scoring algorithm.fzy is faster and shows better results than other fuzzy finders.
- vimtex is a Vim plugin that provides support for writing LaTeX documents. It is based on LaTeX-Box and it shares a similar goal: to provide a simple and lightweight LaTeX plugin. It has been rewritten from scratch to provide a more modern code base.
- Prettier is an opinionated code formatter with support for various languages.
- Provides "hints" in Vim for swift cursor movement.
- A collection of over 320 synax color themes created by Dayle Rees for a variety of different editors and software.
- Use your text editor to write in your browser. Everything you type in the editor will be instantly updated in the browser (and vice versa).