fzy AlternativesFile Search Utilities and other similar apps like fzy
"Everything" is an administrative tool that locates files and folders by filename instantly for Windows. Unlike Windows search "Everything" initially displays every file and folder on local or removable NTFS volumes on your computer (hence the name...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Everything is the most popular Windows alternative to fzy.
- - Everything is the most popular free alternative to fzy.
- LightweightEverything consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableEverything can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeEverything doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Windows Explorer ExtensionEverything can extend Windows Explorer in various ways, for example add context menu options, etc..
- Works OfflineEverything can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
DocFetcher is a portable German/English open source desktop search application. It allows you search the contents of documents on your computer. - You can think of it as Google for your local document repository.
Suggest and vote on features
- - DocFetcher is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to fzy.
- - DocFetcher is the most popular Open Source alternative to fzy.
- Full-Text SearchDocFetcher lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
- PortableDocFetcher can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Built-in viewerDocFetcher shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
- Shared FoldersDocFetcher supports shared folders that can be used to store, search, and access files with multiple people.
A command-line fuzzy finder written in Go.Suggest and vote on features
Think Mac OS Xs Spotlight could use some help? Download EasyFind, an alternative to (or supplement of) Spotlight and find files, folders, or contents in any file without indexing. EasyFind is especially useful for those tired of slow or impossible indexing, outdated or corrupted...Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeEasyFind doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Full-Text SearchEasyFind lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
- LightweightEasyFind consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in EasyFind without registration.
Are you looking for a command that you used recently? Do you want to avoid the need to write long commands over and over again? Are you looking for a tool that is able to manage your favorite commands?hstr has no features, suggest some!
Search Text In Files is an easy-to-use file search application for your computer. Search through plain-text files and PDF files using simple queries and this tool will quickly list the requested files.Suggest and vote on features
Search Text In Files Features
- LightweightSearch Text In Files consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableSearch Text In Files can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineSearch Text In Files can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Full-Text SearchSearch Text In Files lets you search for specific words or phrases from inside a document or database.
Fuzzy Finder in rust! It is blazingly fast as it reads the data source asynchronously. It can invoke commands while searching and has a preview window
Findspot helps you to find files and launch apps quickly. Just press a shortcut and input some keywords. Findspot will search through your Mac and find the best matches in no time.Suggest and vote on features
A fuzzy text selector for files and anything else you need to select written in Ruby. Use it from vim, from the command line, or anywhere you can run a shell command.Suggest and vote on features