Apps with 'Proxy' feature
- Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security.
- The I2P network provides strong privacy protections for communication over the Internet. Many activities that would risk your privacy on the public Internet can be conducted anonymously inside I2P.
- Orbot is an open source...
- A secure socks5 proxy, designed to protect your Internet traffic.- Super FastBleeding edge techniques using Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
- mitmproxy is an SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP. It provides a console interface that allows traffic flows to be inspected and edited on the fly.
- CyberGhost is a fast, simple and efficient way to protect your online privacy, surf anonymously and access blocked or censored content.
- Squid is a caching proxy for the Web supporting HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, and more. It reduces bandwidth and improves response times by caching and reusing frequently-requested web pages.
- Reverse proxy and HTTP proxy and monitor that displays all HTTP(S) traffic to/from your computer.
- Privoxy is a non-caching web proxy with advanced filtering capabilities for enhancing privacy, modifying web page data and HTTP headers, controlling access, and removing ads and...
- Advanced proxy client that can redirect internet app connections through a faster proxy.
- NethServer is an operating system for Linux enthusiasts, designed for small offices and medium enterprises.
- Freegate is an anti-censorship software for secure and fast Internet access. It was developed and maintained by Dynamic Internet Technology Inc.
- The Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) is an easy to use integrated penetration testing tool for finding vulnerabilities in web applications.
- Hide My Ass! Pro VPN – The World’s Premium VPN Service- We give you access to the biggest VPN network in the world.
- UltraSurf is a free software which enables users inside countries with heavy Internet censorship to visit any public web sites in the world safely and freely.
This app is suspected of malicious behavior, though these accusations are in dispute. The software allegedly connects to websites of financial and government institutions, and uses the PC for attacks against them. It disables SSL certificate checks and allows man-in-the-middle attacks to steal authentication credentials. It hooks into the browser and uses suspicious compression to hide parts of the program.