What is Postman?
Postman is a tool that facilitates the development and use of APIs. Postman provides all the functionality needed to create or simulate API specifications and use the Postman Collection Runner to create tests.
Included Features :
- Design and specifications of the dummy API
- Send requests for verification of your API
- Review your API responses
- Test automation
- Detailed documentation
- PLC monitoring
In terms of pricing, the free version of Postman offers a large usage quota that will be more than sufficient for individuals or small teams. Postman also offers paid subscriptions at $12/m for the Postman Team level and $24/m for the Postman Business level.
Overall, the postman is a great tool, with many useful API-related tools. With 1,000 free monthly API calls, most people can comfortably stay in the free level.
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Postman
- added Postman as alternative(s) to API Tester
- reviewed PostmanFree version not recommended anymore for those who are part of a team/organization. In section 2.3, it says that "if you are agreeing to these Terms not as an individual but on behalf of your company, government, or other entity for which you are acting (for example, as an employee or government official) then "you" means your entity and you are binding your entity to these Terms. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with these Terms, do not accept these Terms and do not use the Services.".
- thinks HTTPie for Terminal is an alternative to Postman