What is Shadowsocks?
A secure socks5 proxy, designed to protect your Internet traffic.
Super Fast Bleeding edge techniques using Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
Flexible Encryption Secured with industry level encryption algorithm. Flexible to support custom algorithms.
Mobile Ready Optimized for mobile device and wireless network, without any keep-alive connections.
Cross Platform Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
Open Source Totally free and open source. A worldwide community devoted to deliver bug-free code and long-term support.
Easy Deployment Easy deployment with pip, npm, aur, freshports and many other package manager systems.
Shadowsocks Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Built-in VPNShadowsocks has a built-in VPN feature that enhances your privacy and allows you to browse the web from anywhere.
- Anonymous ProxyShadowsocks protects your personal information by hiding your device identifying information.
- OpenVPNShadowsocks supports OpenVPN, one of the most secure and reliable VPN protocols.
- ShadowsocksShadowsocks has support for shadowsocks protocol to circumvent Internet censorship
- Developed byclowwindy
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- Written in
- Alternatives175 alternatives listed
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about Shadowsocks, and it has gotten 111 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about Shadowsocks as an alternative
Good and fast proxy, when you have private vps, it's secure also.
It's way stable and smooth