Apps with 'Kubernetes' feature
- Powerful, fast and reliable Windows terminal that can run any console WinAPI or Unix PTY app.
- Infrastructure-wide health monitoring & performance troubleshooting in one place. Collaborate in the same place as relevant data from your systems and applications, reducing mean time to acknowledge (MTTA), & mean time to resolution. (MTTR). .
- Develop, deploy, and scale cloud infrastructure at the best price-to-performance ratio in the market. .
- Instruqt challenge-driven learning platform helps organizations accelerate the adoption of new technologies for employees, partners, and customers.
- CloudSigma is a Swiss, EU, US & APAC public cloud provider offering powerful servers with maximum control & flexibility.
- Cloud Native Tunnel. You can use inlets to connect HTTP and TCP services between networks securely. Through an encrypted websocket, inlets can penetrate firewalls, NAT, captive portals, and other restrictive networks lowering the barrier to entry.
- Cloud 66 provides DevOps as a service for Rails and Container (Docker & Kubernetes) applications that can be deployed on any cloud provider or any server. .
- StorPool is an intelligent software-defined storage solution that allows service providers, enterprises and other Cloud builders to run data storage on standard x86 servers, instead of on expensive and inefficient storage arrays (SANs).
- Retrospective is a lean solution for IT people to manage enterprise log data on either Windows, Mac or Linux.
- A selfhosted open source CI/CD server build around the git workflow.
- Moon is an commercial Selenium-compatible solution for testing web and mobile applications running in Kubernetes cluster.
- The CTO.ai platform allows you and your software development team to implement DevOps automations in minutes rather than days by runnings "Ops" in Slack and the CLI.
- Kubermachines is a complete solution that automates the deployment of Kubernetes based environments.
- Predictable container deployment and management on top of automated multi-host docker-compose.