The most popular alternative is cmder, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to ConEmu so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ConEmu alternatives are PowerShell (Free, Open Source), MobaXterm (Freemium), Terminator (Free, Open Source) and Hyper (Free, Open Source).
- Cmder is an open-source replacement for the Windows command-line. It relies on...
- PowerShell (including Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core) is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.
- An advanced terminal that gives Windows users a powerful, Unix-like command-line experience.
- Terminator, multiple terminals in one window. The goal of this project is to produce a useful tool for arranging terminals.
- Hyper™ is a beautiful and extensible, cross-platform terminal built on open web standards.
- iTerm2 is a replacement for Terminal and the successor to iTerm. It works on Macs with macOS 10.10 or newer.
- GNOME Terminal is a terminal emulator for the GNOME desktop environment written by Havoc Pennington and others.
- MSYS2 is an independent rewrite of MSYS, based on modern Cygwin (POSIX compatibility layer) and MinGW-w64 with the aim of better interoperability with native Windows software.
- Windows Terminal is a new, modern, feature-rich, productive terminal application for command-line users.