PowerShell (including Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core) is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.
Suggest and vote on features
- - PowerShell is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to clink.
- - PowerShell is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to clink.
Fish is a user friendly command line shell for UNIX-like operating systems such as Linux.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about fish as a Alternative to clinkpros, cons and recent comments
Fish doesn't run on Windows.1
Command Prompt, also known as cmd.exe or cmd (after its executable file name), is the command-line interpreter on Windows NT, Windows CE, OS/2 and eComStation operating systems. It is the counterpart of COMMAND.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Windows Command Prompt is the most popular commercial alternative to clink.
Windows Command Prompt Features
- Command line interfaceWindows Command Prompt either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Support for scriptingWindows Command Prompt supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsWindows Command Prompt can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
A professional SSH/Telnet/Serial/Shell/Sftp client for DevOps.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableWindTerm can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Syntax HighlightingWindTerm supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of WindTerm.
- LightweightWindTerm consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
win-bash is a Windows port of the famous GNU bash (see GNU Bash homepage).
The goal of the win-bash project is to finish the port to Windows and provide a full functional bash.exe binary for windows nt and derived systems. win-bash can be used as a input shell as well as an inte.Suggest and vote on features
The project is no longer developed since 2016. Last version, 1.1, released in March 2011, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.
Create GUIs for command line commands. Then drag files in to get their paths. And click buttons to choose switches.Suggest and vote on features
Penteract CMD GUI Creator Features
- Command line interfacePenteract CMD GUI Creator either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
TCC/LE is a complete CMD replacement, and is compatible with your existing Windows command prompt and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features.Suggest and vote on features
Yori aims to be a natural and familar shell for those used to operating with CMD. It does not attempt to be fully compatible, because doing so would impact its ability to make improvements. Rather, it aims to be a natural evolution.Suggest and vote on features
- AutocompletionYori can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
The most powerful Windows console command line tools and batch scripting solution available. Create batch file commands and Windows batch files that you can use every day - for everything from launching applications to serious file management and scripting.Suggest and vote on features
Take Command Features
- Command line interfaceTake Command either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
Closh combines the best of traditional unix shells with the power of Clojure. It aims to be a modern alternative to bash.Suggest and vote on features
CMD++ is a command line program, which was devoloped as alternative to the Windows (R) console. You can use it at public places (eg. at school) when the native console is locked but you do need to run a program in the console (eg. to type arguments).CMD++ has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
last release in 2009 per sourceforge. See https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmdpp/files/
GS.EXE (Gregs DOS Shell) is an alternative DOS shell, with improved editing features, command history, and support for glass.Gregs DOS Shell (GS.EXE) has no features, suggest some!