The most popular alternative is Kubernetes, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Portainer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Portainer alternatives are Rancher (Free, Open Source), Cockpit Project (Free, Open Source), Nanobox (Paid, Open Source) and Lazydocker (Free, Open Source).
- Kubernetes is an open source orchestration system for Docker containers. Now with AppArmor support.
- Rancher is an open source project that provides a complete platform for operating...
- Makes it easy to administer Linux servers via a web browser. It allows you to easily perform simple tasks like storage administration, inspecting journals, starting & stopping services, monitoring & administering several servers at once.
- Automate complex infrastructure tasks so you can get back to what really matters.
- A simple terminal UI for docker and docker-compose, written in Go with the gocui library.
- Run containers through a simple, yet powerful graphical user interface.
- DockStation is a developer-centric application for managing projects based on Docker. Instead of lots of CLI commands you can monitor, configure, and manage services and containers while using just a GUI.
- A SaaS platform that makes running containerized applications on cloud infrastructure simple. Deploy your cloud and never worry about being up to date with the latest DevOps superpowers.
- Building and maintaining community images
We are a group of like minded enthusiasts from across the world who build and maintain the largest collection of Docker images on the web, and at our core are the principles behind Free and Open Source Softwa.
- Predictable container deployment and management on top of automated multi-host docker-compose.