Apps with 'AAC' feature
- fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various formats and codecs. It will convert between MP3, MP4/M4A,...
- A tiny and portable audio player. With a size of about 280 KiB it plays OGG, MP3, audio CDs, WMA and several less used formats like XM, IT, MOD, UMX and others.
- Easy-to-use audio converter with lossless formats support.
- Pazera Free MP4 to MP3 Converter is a free program that converts MP4, M4A (iTunes audio files), M4B (audiobooks), M4R (ringtones) and AAC files to MP3 or WAV format.
- Nero AAC reference quality MPEG-4 and 3GPP audio codec
- dmMediaConverter is a crossplatform FFmpeg frontend (GUI) exposing some of its features. It is intended to be simple and easy to use but also to be able to achieve complex tasks.
- Video Converter & front-end for the x264 and x265 encoders with Avisynth and VapourSynth support.
- GUI for MediaInfo, an open source tool for displaying technical information about media files.
- Enqueue is an elegant playlist-based music player. Features:• Large file format support including: mp3, mp4, aac, ogg, flac, wav, aiff & musepack.• Now playing queue
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for MP3Gain, VorbisGain and AACGain (enables you to modify the loudness level of mp3, ogg, and mp4 files) / Frontend for MP3Gain.
- Easily convert to M4A or MP4 and listen quality audio through iTunes on Mac, on iPhone or iPad.
- Tunebite legally removes DRM from both audio and video files. It also serves as a web recorder, and is able to record almost all music and movies available online (e.g.
- AC3Filter is a high quality free audio decoder and processor filter. It allows media players to playback movies with AC3 and DTS audio tracks.
- Audio Comparer is a Windows desktop application for MP3, MP2, MP1, WMA, AIF, WAV, WavPack, FLAC, APE, AAC, and OGG audio files comparison.