A free AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) talker app for Android which supports communication in all areas of life and therefore providing a voice to every...
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
What is LetMeTalk?
LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome • aphasia • speech apraxia • articulation/phonological disorder • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) • Motor Neuron Disease (MND) • Cerebral palsy • Down syndrome
• more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included • voice support for images and sentences • unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images • pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) • voice support for English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. More languages possible by the use of different text to speech engines • more supported languages without voice support: Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
- 3.66 avg rating
CategoryEducation & Reference
Recent user activities on LetMeTalk
- lilianbarbosato thinks Expressia is an alternative to LetMeTalk
- hpfl thinks Expressia is an alternative to LetMeTalk
- adrassis thinks Expressia is an alternative to LetMeTalkUnlike LetMeTalk, Expressia allows you to access your AAC boards online via web from any device. The whole app works online on any browser, but can also be downloaded via Play Store for offline use
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review