It’s nearly impossible to overstate the importance of web browsers to modern computing, with the most popular of the pack being Google Chrome. Other popular browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, also enable users to experience most (if not all) of what the modern Internet has to offer. The beauty of modern web browsers means that there are other options for those with more specific desires out of a web browser, including Pale Moon and Waterfox.
- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your...
- Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser with a built-in ad blocker*, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
- The Vivaldi browser protects you from trackers, blocks unwanted ads, and puts you in control with unique built-in features. .
- Opera is an innovative browser that focus on implementing new technologies without dropping simplicity and ease of use, speed and security; supporting and contributing to open web...
- Chromium is the open-source browser project from which Google Chrome takes its source.
- Waterfox is a high performance browser based on the Mozilla platform. Made specifically for 64-bit systems, Waterfox has one thing in mind: speed.
- Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux focusing on efficiency and ease of use.
- Firefox Developer Edition brings you latest features, fast performance, and the development tools you need to build for the open web.
- Microsoft's Chromium based browser, rebuilt for performance, compatibility and security.
- The best browser for your Mac is the one that comes with your Mac. Safari is faster and more energy efficient than other browsers.
- The world's most private search engine.
- A Google Chromium variant for removing Google integration and enhancing privacy, control, and transparency.