WinDataReflector is a lightweight file synchronization and backup tool that wraps up fast file comparison and transfer algorithms into a simple and clear interface that offers you visual comparison of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and support for two way synchronization with fully customizable rules.
* Two way synchronization with fully customizable rules
Changes made to either left or right folder are mirrored to the other folder making them identical and you can also configure WinDataReflector to only propagate certain changes. More Info »
* Automatic synchronization and backup with built in scheduler
Schedule any task to run automatically at certain times of day or days of week and at specific intervals.
* Run multiple tasks simultaneously in tabs
View and run several tasks at the same time in separate tabs.
* File and folder filtering using Regular Expressions or regular search
Exclude any directory, file name, file extension or exclude files that match regular expressions on the exclusion list.
* Support for NTFS file permissions (ACLs/DACLs)
NTFS file security information and access rights can be copied to destination files and folders.
* Delete options: never delete, move files to recycle bin or permanently delete files
To avoid accidental file deletion, WinDataReflector's default configuration is set to never delete files, however, you can change it to either move deleted files to recycle bin or permanently delete files.
* Keeping copies of old files before replacing them
To protect against data loss, WinDataReflector can create copies of files before replacing them with newer files.