Toucan is a small portableapp utility allowing you to synchronise, backup and secure your data with more options than the built in suite utilities. It is split up into 7 tabs, allowing you to easily find the function that you want.
* Five synchronisation modes, Copy, Mirror, Equalise, Move and Clean. These can be combined with a variety of file checks such as File Size, Modified Time and a File Header Check to minimise the amount of copying needed.
* Backup and restore in industry standard zip and 7-zip files,
with support for complete backups, updating existing backups and incremental backups, as well as restoring files from an archive.
* AES-256 encryption using ccrypt
* Command line support, translations to many languages.
* No VSS-Support
* A complete command line system allowing you to create new jobs and run existing ones from the command prompt or a batch file.
* A Rules system that allows you to easily exclude files based on their name, a regular expression, their modified date or file size.
* An advanced scripting system using the Lua programming language that allows complex scripts to be created, anything from a backup script that automatically uploads new backups to a script that synchronizes your files to a USB drive and then encrypts the sensitive files in case of loss.
* A large collect of in built Variables for basic functions such as the date and time or more complex variables that point to the drives label or documents directory. You can also define your own as short cuts to paths on your USB drive or your PC.
... More Info »