WinDataReflector is a lightweight file synchronization and backup tool that wraps up fast file comparison and transfer algorithms into a simple and clear interface that offers you visual comparison of files and folders
WinDataReflector is a lightweight file synchronization and backup tool that wraps up fast file comparison and transfer algorithms into a simple and clear interface that offers you visual comparison of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and support for two way synchronization with fully customizable rules.
* Two way synchronization with fully customizable rules Changes made to either left or right folder are mirrored to the other folder making them identical and you can also configure WinDataReflector to only propagate certain changes.
* Supports synchronizing to major cloud services, SFTP and FTP WinDataReflector supports synchronizing files and data to Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP and SFTP.
* Real time synchronization and backup WinDataReflector can replicate any changes in synchronized folders in real time.
* Automatic synchronization and backup with built in scheduler Schedule any task to run automatically at certain times of day or days of week and at specific intervals.
* Run multiple tasks simultaneously in tabs View and run several tasks at the same time in separate tabs.
* File and folder filtering using Regular Expressions or regular search Exclude any directory, file name, file extension or exclude files that match regular expressions on the exclusion list.
* Support for NTFS file permissions (ACLs/DACLs) NTFS file security information and access rights can be copied to destination files and folders.
* Delete options: never delete, move files to recycle bin or permanently delete files To avoid accidental file deletion, WinDataReflector's default configuration is set to never delete files, however, you can change it to either move deleted files to recycle bin or permanently delete files.
* Keeping copies of old files before replacing them To protect against data loss, WinDataReflector can create copies of files before replacing them with newer files.