TodoTxtMac is a minimalist, keyboard-driven to-do manager for Mac OS X (10.8 Mountain Lion and higher) that conforms to the todo.txt format spec. - mjdescy/TodoTxtMac
· Full compliance with the todo.txt format spec.
· Multiple selection in the task list.
· Support for due dates
· Shortcuts to toggle completion, change priority, set due dates, and delete all selected tasks.
· Archive completed tasks
· Preserves Windows or Unix line endings in the todo.txt file for cross-platform compatability.
· Automatic update checking.
· Displays general metadata (task counts, etc.) about the task list.
· Undo/redo support.... More Info »
· Paste/import one or more tasks into the task list from the clipboard/drag-and-drop
· Optionally prepend the task creation task on newly created tasks (including those pasted in from the clipboard).
· Copy/Cut selected tasks to the clipboard.
· Reload file on command.
Sorting and filtering
· Sort task list by priority, project, context, due date, etc.
· Filter task list.
· Quick filters: preset filters mapped to number keys.
· Search field for quick, ad-hoc filtering of the task list.
Fonts and colors
· User-customizable font for the task list.
· Bold priorities in task list.
· Colors completed tasks in light gray and applies strikethrough.
· Colors overdue tasks in purple and tasks due today in red. Both these colors are user customizable.
· User-customizable colors for projects, contexts, due dates, threshold dates, creation dates, and arbitrary tags in task list.
Mac-specific user interface features
· Autosave on change
· Autocomplete project names.
· Autocomplete context names.
· Multiple document interface.
· Full screen mode.
· Open todo.txt files by dragging and dropping them onto the application icon.