Self-Hosted TeamViewer Alternatives
TeamViewer is not available as a self-hosted solution but there are some alternatives for power users and business that want to host a solution on-premise. The most popular Self-Hosted alternative is Remote Utilities, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to TeamViewer and eight of them are available as a self-hosted solution so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Self-Hosted alternatives to TeamViewer are MeshCentral (Free, Open Source), Apache Guacamole (Free, Open Source), ConnectWise Control (Paid) and DeskRoll (Paid).
- Remote PC access program for connecting to a remote PC over LAN or via the Internet.
- This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet.
- Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. It supports standard protocols like VNC and RDP. We call it clientless because no plugins or client software are required.
- Use ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect) remote support software to quickly and securely access remote users' screens. With just a few clicks, anyone on any operating system is immediately connected.
- Simple web tool for fast remote desktop access.Support simultaneous access to few remote desktops.
- Kickidler is the employee and user activity monitoring software of the new generation.
- Web based remote support software for a one time purchase with no subscription. Support your customers as well as the leading brand but for a fraction of the cost.
- Remote screen share for iOS & AndriodSee exactly what your customer sees. Reduce handle times, increase customer satisfaction, and gain deep support insights.