Sublime Text Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Sublime Text for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Atom, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Sublime Text and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Sublime Text are Visual Studio Code (Free), Notepad++ (Free, Open Source), Vim (Free, Open Source) and Brackets (Free, Open Source).
- Extensible, cross-platform text editor with a rich ecosystem of plugins and themes.
- VS Code is more than just a code editor, it provides the tools and extensions to compile, debug, compare, refactor, and even manage code repositories all within a...
- Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages.
- Vim ("Vi IMproved") is an advanced text editor that allows syntax highlighting, word completion and has a huge amount of contributed content. It also has a GUI version called GVim.
- Geany is a small and lightweight Integrated Development Environment. It was developed to provide a small and fast IDE, which has only a few dependencies from other packages.
- Official text editor of the GNOME desktop environment. Has syntax highlighting and is suitable for programming, with support for several languages. It is extensible with plugins.
- GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable text editor—and more.
- The Kate project develops two main products: KatePart, the advanced editor component which is used in numerous KDE applications requiring a text editing component, and Kate, a MDI...
- GNU nano is a small and friendly text editor.