HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform with 15,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
- - HubSpot is the most popular Web-based alternative to Sellsy.
- - HubSpot is the most popular free alternative to Sellsy.
ERPNext is a free and open-source integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Frappé Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is built on MariaDB database system using a Python based server-side framework.
- - ERPNext is the most popular Mac, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Sellsy.
- - ERPNext is the most popular Open Source alternative to Sellsy.
Dolibarr ERP & CRM is a modern and easy to use open-source web software package to manage your business (customers, invoices, orders, products, stocks, agenda, e-mailings, shipments...).
- - Dolibarr is the most popular Windows & Android alternative to Sellsy.
Bitrix24 is a collaboration software with complete tools for management, collaboration, communication, and sales. Bitrix24 gives you a unified platform for your files, projects, messages, tasks, and contacts.
- - Bitrix24 is the most popular iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Sellsy.
- - EspoCRM is the most popular SaaS alternative to Sellsy.
Skrooge allows you to manage your personal finances, powered by KDE 4.x. Thanks to its many features, it is one of the most powerful way to enter, follow, and analyze your expenses.
Web-based CRM for sales, service, marketing, and call center operations that allows users to manage customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
- - Salesforce is the most popular commercial alternative to Sellsy.
On-demand CRM (Customer Relationship Management) services for managing organization-wide sales, marketing, customer support, and orders.
Zoho CRM Features
Sugar is a complete CRM solution that automates your core sales, customer service and marketing processes, with a focus on the individual.
Pipedrive is a powerful sales pipeline management tool. It organizes your leads in a way you'll always have a great overview of sales, and important deals won't get dropped.
Insightly is a web-based project and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application that integrates with Google Apps via a Gmail contextual gadget and Google Docs support.
SuiteCRM provides an enterprise-grade Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application to a global community of users and software developers. It is a robust and credible alternative to Salesforce, Microsoft and the major CRM vendors.