mpv.net is a modern media player for Windows. mpv is similar to VLC not based on DirectShow like MPC, mpv.net is based on libmpv which in return is based on ffmpeg.
libmpv provides the majority of the features of the mpv media player, a fork of mplayer. mpv focuses on the usage of the command line interface, mpv.net retains the ability to be used from the command line and adds a modern GUI on top of it. More Info »
mpv.net is meant to be a small single person project, it's designed to be mpv compatible, can use the same settings as mpv and offers almost all mpv features because they are all contained in libmpv, this means the official mpv manual fully applies to mpv.net.
* Customizable context menu defined in the same file as the key bindings (Screenshot, Defaults)
* Searchable config dialog (Screenshot, Defaults)
* Searchable input (key/mouse) binding editor (Screenshot, Defaults)
* Searchable command palette to quickly launch commands and look for keys (Screenshot)
* Modern UI with dark mode (Screenshot)
* Addon/extension API for .NET languages
* mpv's OSC, IPC and conf files
* Command Line Interface
* DXVA2 video decoding acceleration
* OpenGL based video output capable of features loved by videophiles, such as video scaling with popular high quality algorithms, color management, frame timing, interpolation, HDR, and more
* Search feature powered by Everything to find and play media (Screenshot)