iTunes Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to iTunes for Windows and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Windows alternative is MusicBee. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Clementine or foobar2000. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to iTunes and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to iTunes are AIMP (Free), Winamp (Freemium), Strawberry (Free, Open Source) and MediaMonkey (Freemium).
- MusicBee makes it easy to manage, find, and play music files on your computer. MusicBee also supports podcasts, web radio stations and SoundCloud integration.
- Clementine is a cross-platform free and open source music player and library organizer based on Amarok 1.4.
- foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.Main features
- Free and full-featured media player with seamless, high-quality audio playback and comprehensive format support.
- Full-featured media player known for its ease of use, skinnable design and advanced audio visualizers.
- Strawberry is a music player and music collection organizer. It's written in C++ using the Qt framework.
- MediaMonkey is a music player and a music library manager with support for 50,000+ files and many features for organizing, tagging, converting and burning your music.
- Deezer is an Internet-based music streaming service.
- Audacious is an advanced audio player.
- Discover the world's most powerful podcast player. Pocket Casts has all the podcasts you know & love; over 300k. Find Trending, Most Popular podcasts & more.