The most popular alternative is Todoist, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to GoGetter so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting GoGetter alternatives are Microsoft Office Outlook (Paid), Habitica (Freemium, Open Source), WorkFlowy (Freemium) and Org mode (Free, Open Source).
- Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use. Accomplish more, every day.Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
- Part of the Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook is a personal information manager that lets you manage your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- Habitica is a free habit building and productivity app that treats your real life like a game. .
- List-making software with infinite levels of indentation, giving you the flexibility of infinite layers of organization.
- Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices.
- Windows desktop application to stay on top of your daily tasks.
- Task management has never been this easy. Simplicity, however, is not achieved at the expense of powerful features.
- Create instant task lists, share notes, and video chat, all on the same page. Taskade is a modern organization and collaboration tool for getting things done. Get our app on Web, Mobile, Chrome, Mac and Windows. Taskade is simple, flexible, and fun! .