The most popular alternative is Asana, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Gantter so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Gantter alternatives are Redmine (Free, Open Source), Kanboard (Free, Open Source), GanttProject (Free, Open Source) and Microsoft Project (Paid).
- Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow business.
- Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
- Kanboard is a simple visual task board software.Kanboard is a free and open source Kanban project management software.
- GanttProject is a cross-platform desktop tool for project scheduling and management. It runs on Windows, Linux and MacOSX, it is free and its code is opensource. What can it do?
- Leading project management solution for scheduling, task and budget management, workload analysis and more.
- Opensource task & productivity management tool for startups, engineered based on the concepts of OKR.
- Smartsheet is a web-based project management, task management and work collaboration software.Simple
- LibrePlan is an open source web application for project planning, monitoring and control.
- Some companies already use Bitrix24 for project collaboration and customer management. Tasks, chats, contacts and VoIP calls - all in one suite. Free for up to 12 users.
- OmniPlan is a program designed to help you create logical, manageable project planning documents.