What is GanttProject?
GanttProject is a cross-platform desktop tool for project scheduling and management. It runs on Windows, Linux and MacOSX, it is free and its code is opensource. What can it do?
- Gantt chart. - Create work breakdown structure, draw dependencies, define milestones.
- Resources. - Assign human resources to work on tasks, see their allocation on the Resource Load chart.
- PERT chart. - Generate PERT chart from Gantt chart.
- Export. - Save charts as PNG images, generate PDF and HTML reports.
- Interoperate. - Import projects