The most popular alternative is OBS Studio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to FFsplit so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FFsplit alternatives are ShareX (Free, Open Source), Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), LightShot (Free) and Snagit (Paid).
- Streamlabs OBS is all you need for streaming! Our almighty developers have combined a streamer's essentials like video preview, dashboard, and chat windows in one app with better video quality and lower CPU usage.
- Skitch is a screenshot editing and sharing utility for Mac and iOS that permits the user to add shapes and text to an image, and then share it online.
- KDE new screenshot program, replaced ksnapshot in current releases.
- Screenshot and screencast tool that allows for full-screen, window or region-based captures.
- Imagine is an Image & Animation Viewer for Windows with screen capture function.
- Easy and free screen recorder for Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks. Record your camera and screen with audio directly from your Chrome browser and share the video with your team, friends, and family.
- Record your computer screen with audio input from Mic or Speakers. Also shows mouse clicks in addition to the regular cursor.
- Monosnap allows you to save screenshots easily, conveniently, and quickly, sharing them with friends and colleagues at once.
- Capture or record any part of your screen. The editor will help you to annotate or blur sensitive info. Fast upload and share with the Short URL.
- Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!.