What is Xbox Game Bar?
See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Game bar.
Press Win+G to open Xbox Game Bar, the customizable, gaming overlay built into Windows 10 and Windows 11. Xbox Game Bar works with most PC games, giving you instant access to widgets for screen capture and sharing, finding new teammates with LFG, and chatting with Xbox friends across Xbox console, mobile, and PC—all without leaving your game.
- Audio – Get the perfect mix by adjusting the sound levels of your game, chat, and background apps.
- Capture – Record a clip or take a screenshot when something awesome happens.
- From the developer – Stay in the know from the creators of your favorite games.
- Gallery – Your game clips and screenshots will show up here.
- Looking for Group – Use Looking for Group to find players for your favorite multiplayer games.
- Performance – Track your game’s frames-per-second (FPS) and other real-time stats.
- Resources – See what apps and processes are using system resources to help you optimize gaming performance.
- Spotify – Link your Spotify account to rock your games with your favorite songs.
- Xbox Achievements – Track your games’ progress and see what you’ve unlocked.
- Xbox Chat and Xbox Social – Start a text or voice chat, one on one or in a group. Connect with friends or make new ones and join a friend’s PC game or invite them to join yours.
Xbox Game Bar Screenshots
Xbox Game Bar Features
Xbox Game Bar information