The most popular alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Brave so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Brave alternatives are Tor Browser (Free, Open Source), Vivaldi (Free), Opera (Free) and Chromium (Free, Open Source).
- K-Meleon is an extremely fast, customizable, lightweight web browser based on the Gecko layout engine developed by Mozilla which is also used by Firefox.
- Dolphin is a free, fast, smart and personal web browser for Android, iPhone and iPad. The exclusive features include one-tap share, tabbed browsing, cloud sync, gesture browsing, sonar search, speed dial, sidebar and a lot more to be discovered.
- Slimjet is a fast, smart and powerful web browser based on the Blink engine. It is built on top of the Chromium open source project, on which Google chrome is also based.
- Basilisk is a free and Open Source XUL-based web browser, featuring the well-known Firefox-style interface and operation.
- It's wicked fast.
Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
- UC mobile offers free and easy to use browsers for almost any mobile phone. UC Browser is one of the most popular mobile browsers in the world! Features:* Wi-Fi Sharing:
- Cent Browser is an enhanced version of the Chromium web browser that bundles many useful features, such as scrollable tab bar, automatic memory optimization, lazy session loading...
- Small as a mouse, fast as a cheetah and available for free. NetSurf is a multi-platform web browser for RISC OS and UNIX-like platforms, including Linux, and more.
- Firefox Preview is a pilot for early adopters, developers, and anyone who wants to help make a better, more private Firefox for Android.