The most popular alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Brave so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Brave alternatives are Tor Browser (Free, Open Source), Vivaldi (Free), Opera (Free) and Chromium (Free, Open Source).
- Sleipnir is a Japanese tabbed web browser, released by Fenrir Inc.
- Google Chrome Canary has the newest of the new Chrome features. Be forewarned: it's designed for developers and early adopters, and can sometimes break down completely.
- Lunascape is a new web browser that handles all three major web rendering engines — Mozilla Firefox’s Gecko, Internet Explorer’s Trident, and WebKit (which is used by Google Chrome and Safari.
- Comodo Dragon is a Chromium technology-based Browser that offers you most of Google Chrome's features PLUS the unparalleled level of security and privacy you only get from...
- Opera GX is a special version of the Opera browser built specifically to complement gaming.
- JonDoFox is a profile for Firefox optimized for anonymous web surfing.
- LibreWolf, the community-maintained fork of Librefox: a privacy and security-focused browser.
- Dillo is a multi-platform graphical web browser known for its speed and small size. Dillo is written in C and C++.
- Avant Browser's user-friendly interface brings a new level of clarity and efficiency to your browsing experience, and frequent upgrades have steadily improved its reliability.