Open Source Brave Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Brave so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Brave alternatives are Tor Browser (Free, Open Source), Chromium (Free, Open Source), Waterfox (Free, Open Source) and Firefox Developer Edition (Free, Open Source).
- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your...
- Chromium is the open-source browser project from which Google Chrome takes its source.
- Waterfox is a high performance browser based on the Mozilla platform. Made specifically for 64-bit systems, Waterfox has one thing in mind: speed.
- Firefox Developer Edition brings you latest features, fast performance, and the development tools you need to build for the open web.
- Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux focusing on efficiency and ease of use.
- A Google Chromium variant for removing Google integration and enhancing privacy, control, and transparency.
- Falkon, formerly QupZilla, is a QtWebEngine based cross-platform web browser. It aims to be a lightweight web browser available through all major platforms.
- Web-browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing in one application. Itis built on the open source Mozilla Gecko engine, the same code which underlies Thunderbird and is the base for the Firefox browser.