The most popular alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Brave so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Brave alternatives are Tor Browser (Free, Open Source), Vivaldi (Free), Opera (Free) and Chromium (Free, Open Source).
- Falkon, formerly QupZilla, is a QtWebEngine based cross-platform web browser. It aims to be a lightweight web browser available through all major platforms.
- Web-browser, advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing in one application. Itis built on the open source Mozilla Gecko engine, the same code which underlies Thunderbird and is the base for the Firefox browser.
- Bromite is a Chromium fork with support for ad blocking and enhanced privacy.Bromite is only available for Android Lollipop (v5.0, API level 21) and above.___
- Firefox Focus is the Mozilla-made browser that considers your privacy first and foremost.
- Gnuzilla is the GNU version of the Mozilla suite, and GNU IceCat is the GNU version of the...
- Yandex.Browser is a simple and easy-to-use based on Chromium internet browser.
- Iridium Browser is a free, open, and libre browser modification of the Chromium code base, with privacy being enhanced in several key areas.
- Opera Mini enables you to take your full web experience to your phone.
- Web browser controlled by the user, not vice-versa.