Convert 1000s of files between more than 100 text encodings and binary formats: Unicode, ANSI, Latin, Cyrillic, ASCII, UTF8, ISO, OEM, Mac, Base-64, Bin-Hex, Quoted-Printable.
- Save raw bytes from files as hex, dec, or bin ASCII byte code representations, and convert them back to bytes.
- Includes automatic encoding detection, Big Endian, and Unicode support.
- Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic, scheduled, console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
- Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
- Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
- Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching.
- Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files.
- Run multiple program instances simultaneously.... More Info »