The most popular alternative is FreeFileSync, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Backup4all so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Backup4all alternatives are Duplicati (Free, Open Source), rsync (Free, Open Source), GoodSync (Freemium) and Bvckup 2 (Paid).
- SponsoredGoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on local storage, cloud storage services and remote file servers. The Duplicati project was inspired by Duplicity and had similar functionality until 2008.
- rsync is a software application for Unix which synchronizes files and directories from one location to another while minimizing data transfer using delta encoding when appropriate.
- GoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
- Simple fast backup for Windows.
- Toucan is a small portableapp utility allowing you to synchronise, backup and secure your data with more options than the built in suite utilities.
- Get 5 GB of full featured Online Backup for free.
- Back up your data and synchronize PCs, Macs, servers, notebooks, and online storage space.
- Create Synchronicity is a nice, lightweight backup program with a very user-friendly - yet powerful - interface, that synchronizes files and folders extremely quickly (it can even...