Affinity Photo Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Affinity Photo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Affinity Photo alternatives are Krita (Free, Open Source), Adobe Photoshop (Paid), Photopea (Free) and Adobe Lightroom (Paid).
- GIMP is a free program for such photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. Essentially it's the closest thing to Photoshop you can get for free.
- Professional, free, and open-source raster graphics editor with advanced digital painting and sketching tools and workflow features.
- The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
- Online photo editor, which can work with PSD, XCF and Sketch files (Photoshop, Gimp and Sketch App). Convert between PSD, XCF, JPG, PNG and many other formats. .
- Create incredible photos anywhere with all-new Lightroom CC and 1 TB of cloud storage. Get powerful editing features on any device in a new, easy-to-use interface.
- Pixlr® makes it easy to transform everyday images into stunning works of art.
Make every moment beautiful with
our family of photo editing apps.
- Pixelmator is a image editing application for macOS and iOS.
- PhotoScape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos.Key Features:
- From advanced image filters to professional local adjustments, Polarr Photo Editor is the most versatile and powerful online photo editor in the web.
- Vectr is a free graphics editor. Vectr is collaborative like Google Docs, and runs both in your web browser and on your desktop as a native app. With an intuitive interface, Vectr is easy to learn and use.