Our favorite apps
The flexible workforce management solution to navigate the new world of work.
Atlas provides the support upon which global talent infrastructure rests. If you want to grow your team worldwide, we offer the flexibility to expand without needing a local entity.
Our platform and solutions are set up so that we assume the responsibility of the legal employer to help manage the countless challenges of employing international teams.
Once you find the talent, we manage the employee lifecycle from onboarding your team to processing payroll. We cut through the red tape of global compliance so that you can focus on what you do best – growing your business.
One platform. One experience. One partner. No third parties cloud the process. Just Atlas is supporting your global ambitions.
Micro is a terminal-based text editor that aims to be easy to use and intuitive, while also taking advantage of the full capabilities of modern terminals. It comes as one single, batteries-included, static binary with no dependencies, and you can download and use it right now.
As the name indicates, micro aims to be somewhat of a successor to the nano editor by being easy to install and use in a pinch, but micro also aims to be enjoyable to use full time, whether you work in the terminal because you prefer it (like me), or because you need to (over ssh).
- Easy to Use: Micro's number one feature is being easy to install (it's just a static binary with no dependencies) and easy to use.
- Highly Customizable: Use a simple JSON format to configure your options and rebind keys to your liking. If you need more power, you can use Lua to configure the editor further.
- Colors and Highlighting: Micro supports over 75 languages and has 7 default colorschemes to choose from. Micro supports 16, 256, and truecolor themes. Syntax files and colorschemes are also very simple to make.
- Multiple Cursors: Micro has support for Sublime-style multiple cursors, giving you lots of editing power directly in your terminal.
- Plugin System: Micro supports a full-blown plugin system. Plugins are written in Lua and there is a plugin manager to automatically download and install your plugins for you.
- Common Keybindings: Micro's keybindings are what you would expect from a simple-to-use editor. You can also rebind any of the bindings without problem in the bindings.json file.
- Mouse Support: Micro has full support for the mouse. This means you can click and drag to select text, double click select by word, and triple click to select by line.
- Terminal Emulator: Run a real interactive shell from within micro. You could open up a split with code on one side and bash on the other – all from within micro.
Create beautiful browser screenshots from any web page in one click.
Screenshot.rocks will make your screenshots stand out by wrapping them in beautiful & customisable browser or mobile frames.
You can easily export your screenshots in popular formats, such as PNG, JPG and SVG.
There are endless styles, colours or backgrounds you can apply to your screenshots to fit your brand identity.
Never send a boring screenshot again.
Screenshot.rocks doesn't require any unnecessary permissions or ads. The code is fully open source and can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/daveearley/screenshot.rocks
Duet makes your iPad and your Mac more powerful together. Slide Mac apps to your iPad as a second display. No lag, Duet helps you multi-task and work faster with more screen space. It doesn't require internet, just plug and play to get started and you can use the iPad's touch display too. Draw on the screen, produce beats with midi boards, design on the iPad and more.
Duet is used by industrial designers, software developers, musicians, illustrators and more. It's portability has made Duet useful in coffeeshops, airports and conferences.
More space. More play. More speed. More touch.
Combine the power of your devices with Duet.
Now for Mac & PC.
Passfindr is a web based premium Personal knowledge base, Password manager and Bookmark manager application to securely store passwords and other sensitive information in a virtual vault locked with individual master passwords. Passfindr was introduced 2001 as Pathfinder, releasing their first web based application that included a cloud based bookmark manager. Over time, more features were introduced to the application such as:
- Visual content editor
- Encryption of user created content with a unique 256-bit AES key derived from the user's master password using PBKDF2
- Password generator
- Full-text search of all text content
- Two-factor authentication via authenticator apps
- Progressive web application to allow content decryption when offline
- Content publishing, tagging and cross linking
- Link checker
Glaxnimate is a vector graphics animation program which focuses on being quick and easy to use.
It's designed to work well with short animations to show on the web, supporting several common web formats like GIF, WebP, Lottie, SVG, and others.
Kitty ( not to be confused with KiTTY ) is a powerful, cross-platform GPU-based terminal emulator. It offloads rendering to the GPU and uses OpenGL for fast, cross-platform performance with built-in tiling layouts as well as graphic, unicode and font ligature support.
- Supports all modern terminal features: graphics (images), unicode, true-color, OpenType ligatures, mouse protocol, focus tracking, bracketed paste and more.
- Supports tiling multiple terminal windows side by side in different layouts, no need for tmux .
- Can be controlled from scripts or the shell prompt, even over SSH.
- Extensible via Kittens framework for creating small terminal apps.
- Supports startup sessions to let you set layout, working directories and apps to run at startup.
- Cross-platform: works on Linux and macOS and trivially portable to other Unix-like platforms.
- Allows you to open the scrollback buffer in a separate window using arbitrary apps.
- Beautifully Material Designed music player.
- Plays & manages your music library.
- Integrated with Discord, show your music to your friends, complete with artwork & "Listen" buttons.
- It'll find lyrics or give your own .LRC files.
- Additional metadata reader to read tags of any file, URL or song in your library.
- Play any URL, radio stream or any other media, play from the YouTube / YouTube Music directly.
- Dark theme
Meet the most innovative professional photo editor built by photographers for photographers. Luminar brings everything you need to make perfect photos in less time!
We designed Luminar to be the best photo software for modern photographers. This may sound like a bold claim, but we listen to photographers and hear their requests & needs every day. Over 40 professional photographers helped us create this version of Luminar.
Right of the bat, get amazing images with the improved Raw engine. Remove flaws with Lens Correction & Transform tools. Stylize and enhance with new intelligent filters, including the unique Sun Rays filter. You can even bring your Adobe Photoshop plugins into Luminar. And much more.
LUMINAR IS POWERFUL
*Over 40 non-destructive filters *Over 50 professional presets + custom presets *Support of Adobe Photoshop plugins *Flawless RAW support *Layers with blending modes *Masking *Lens correction and Transform *Object removal *Dodge & Burn *HSL & Curves *One-click presets *Pro color grading with Lookup Tables *History panel *Custom Textures *Dedicated workspaces for all kinds of photos *Fully non-destructive image editing *And much more...
LUMINAR IS INTUITIVE & EASY-TO-USE
*Get started in less than a minute *Adjust User Interface to your liking *Quickly access the necessary tools with workspaces *Get instant results with dozens of presets *And much more...
LUMINAR IS FULL OF CREATIVITY
*Accent Filter - enhance photos with Artificial Intelligence *Sun Rays - add realistic sunlight & rays *Matte, Grain, Cross process - emulate film styles & vintage looks *Orton Effect - beautiful portraits with a twist *Black & White panel - professional monochrome photo editing *Polarizing Filter - dramatically enhance skies *Golden Hour for the perfect light any time of the day *And much more...
Free and Open Source AI Image Upscaler
Upscayl lets you enlarge and enhance low-resolution images using advanced AI algorithms. Enlarge images without losing quality, it's almost like magic! 🎩🪄
Upscayl is a cross-platform application built with the Linux-first philosophy. This means that Linux users receive pre-release builds earlier but Upscayl itself is available on all major desktop operating systems :)
NOTE: Upscayl does not work without a GPU, sorry. You'll need a Vulkan compatible GPU to upscale images. CPU or iGPU won't work.
KOReader is a document viewer for E Ink devices. Supported fileformats include EPUB, PDF, DjVu, XPS, CBT, CBZ, FB2, PDB, TXT, HTML, RTF, CHM, DOC, MOBI and ZIP files. It’s available for Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Android and desktop Linux.
portable: runs on embedded devices (Cervantes, Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, reMarkable), Android and Linux computers. Developers can run a KOReader emulator in Linux and MacOS.
multi-format documents: supports fixed page formats (PDF, DjVu, CBT, CBZ) and reflowable e-book formats (EPUB, FB2, Mobi, DOC, CHM, TXT). Scanned PDF/DjVu documents can also be reflowed with the built-in K2pdfopt library.
full-featured reading: multi-lingual user interface with a highly customizable reader view and many typesetting options. You can set arbitrary page margins, override line spacing and choose external fonts and styles. It has multi-lingual hyphenation dictionaries bundled into the application.
integrated with calibre (search metadata, receive ebooks wirelessly, browse library via OPDS), Evernote (export hightlights), Wallabag, Wikipedia, Google Translate and other content providers.
optimized for e-ink devices: custom UI without animation, with paginated menus, adjustable text contrast, and easy zoom to fit content or page in paged media.
extensible: via plugins
and much more: look up words with StarDict dictionaries / Wikipedia, add your own online OPDS catalogs and RSS feeds, share ebooks with other KOReader devices wirelessly, online over-the-air software updates, an FTP client, an SSH server, …
PicView is a fast and efficient image viewer for Windows 10 or 11 that comes equipped with a clean and concise user interface that can be conveniently hidden when not needed.
It supports a vast range of image file types, including WEBP, GIF, SVG, PNG, JXL, HEIC, PSD and many others.
Additionally, PicView also includes features such as EXIF data display, image compression, batch resizing, viewing images within archives/comic books, image effects, galleries, and more.
Clean, free, fast. No bloated UI. No annoying pop-ups. Comes with portable and installable versions.
Scroll function built with manga/comics in mind.
Resizes window dynamically to fit the image resolution
Quickly view EXIF data as you browse through images
Interface can be hidden, to just show the image
Losslessly compress images by using the Otimize Image button
Shows the file name, resolution, the size of the picture and aspect ratio in the title bar
Easily browse through the image folder using the intuitive arrow keys
Basic editing: rotate, flip, crop, change file type
Drag & drop/paste from clip-holder support for files, folders, URLs and archives
Option to show the full screen or horizontal/windowed gallery
file history so you can easily pick up the work from where you left off
Customizable interface (choose between dark or white theme, pick between 12 accent colors.)
View pictures inside archives such as ZIP, RAR, 7z, 7Zip, Iso, Cab, Wim, Tar, BZip2, RAR (requires 7-Zip or WinRAR to be installed)
View pictures inside comic book archives such as cbr, cb7, cbt, cbz, cba
27 different shader effects (image filters), including negative colors, old movie effects, pencil sketch, etc.
Set image as wallpaper (Image effect will be applied as well)
Sort files by: name, file size, date created, last accessed, latest edit, file extension and randomized
Large file support .jpg .jpeg .jpe .png .bmp .tif .tiff .gif .ico .jfif .webp .jxl .jp2 .psd .psb .xcf .svg .svgz .heic, .heif .tga .dds .b64 .3fr .arw .cr2 .cr3 .crw .dcr .dng .erf .kdc .mdc .mef .mos .mrw .nef .nrw .orf .pef .raf .raw .rw2 .srf .x3f .pgm .hdr .cut .exr .dib .emf .wmf .wpg .pcx .xbm .xpm .wbmp
Language Support: Chinese, Spanish, Korean, German, Danish, French, Polish, Italian, Russian, Romanian
SimpleX - the most private and secure chat and applications platform - now with double ratchet E2E encryption!
Give you the full control of who can talk to you and your chat data with free open-source protocol and software of simple to deploy chat servers and simple to use chat clients providing complete privacy, security and ownership of your contacts and chat.
- Protects your messages and metadata - who you talk to and when.
- Double ratchet encryption.
- Mobile apps for Android (Google Play, APK) and iOS. See the announcement here.
- TestFlight preview for iOS with the new features 1-2 weeks earlier - limited to 10,000 users!
- Available as a terminal (console) app / CLI on Linux, MacOS, Windows.
PeerTube is a free, decentralized and federated video platform developed as an alternative to other platforms that centralize our data and attention, such as YouTube, Dailymotion or Vimeo. But one organization hosting PeerTube alone may not have enough money to pay for bandwidth and video storage of its servers, all servers of PeerTube are interoperable as a federated network, and non-PeerTube servers can be part of the larger Vidiverse (federated video network) by talking our implementation of ActivityPub. Video load is reduced thanks to P2P (BitTorrent) in the web browser via WebTorrent.
Video streaming Just upload your videos, and be sure they will stream anywhere. Add a description, some tags and your video will be discoverable by the entire video fediverse, not just your instance. You can even embed a player on your favorite website!
Keep in touch with video creators Follow your favorite channels from PeerTube or really any other place. No need to have an account on the instance you watched a video to follow its author, you can do all of that from the Fediverse (Mastodon, Pleroma…), or just with RSS.
An interface to call home Be it as a user or an instance administrator, you can decide what your experience will be like. Don't like the colors? They are easy to change. Don't want to list videos of an instance but let your users subscribe to them? Don't like the regular web client? All of that can be changed, and much more. No UX dark pattern, no mining your data, no video recommendation bullshit.
Communities that help each other In addition to visitors using WebTorrent to share the load among them, instances can help each other by caching one another's videos. This way even small instances have a way to show content to a wider audience, as they will be shouldered by friend instances. Content creators can get help from their viewers in the simplest way possible: a support button showing a message linking to their donation accounts or really anything else.
The Fedora Project is an openly-developed project designed by Red Hat Enterprise Linux , open for general participation, led by a meritocracy, following a set of project objectives. The goal of The Fedora Project is to work with the Linux community to build a complete, general purpose operating system exclusively from open source software. Development will be done in a public forum. The project will produce time-based releases of Fedora about 2-3 times a year, with a public release schedule. The Red Hat engineering team will continue to participate in building Fedora and will invite and encourage more outside participation than in past releases. By using this more open process, we hope to provide an operating system more in line with the ideals of free software and more appealing to the open source community.
Mullvad is an ethical VPN provider based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
They keep no logs and an account number is the only thing you need to connect to Mullvad VPN. They ask for no email, no phone number; no personal information whatsoever. You can pay by Crypto or Cash.
Mullvad use the latest encryption methods and were one of the first VPN providers to start using the cutting edge WireGuard protocol. To help you obtain even higher connection speeds, they also provide a SOCKS5 service - which is used in addition to Wireguard/OpenVPN - so that you're no longer confined to the bandwidth of a single VPN connection.
They support Wireguard Multihop (like Tor), Killswitch, DNS content and ad-blocking. Their servers are blazing fast with some blasting out uplink speeds of 40Gb/s.
Visit the website for more details.
Our Offline AI-powered Background Remover Desktop App effortlessly removes backgrounds from any image or photo. It utilizes the latest machine learning algorithms to provide accurate results within seconds. Download now and experience the ease and efficiency of our AI-powered solution.
SimpleScreenRecorder is a Linux screen recorder that supports X11 and OpenGL. It is easy to use, feature-rich, and has a Qt-based graphical user interface. It can record the entire screen or part of it, or record OpenGL applications directly. The recording can be paused and resumed at any time. Many different file formats and codecs are supported, and easy to add more.
Created 2012-13 and currently maintained code: https://github.com/MaartenBaert/ssr -- but also prepackaged for most popular linux distros.
Ksnip is a Qt based cross-platform screenshot tool that provides many annotation features for your screenshots.
Latest ksnip version contains following features:
- Supports Linux (X11, Plasma Wayland, GNOME Wayland and xdg-desktop-portal Wayland), Windows and macOS.
- Screenshot of a custom rectangular area that can be drawn with mouse cursor.
- Screenshot of last selected rectangular area without selecting again.
- Screenshot of the screen/monitor where the mouse cursor is currently located.
- Screenshot of full-screen, including all screens/monitors.
- Screenshot of window that currently has focus.
- Screenshot of window under mouse cursor.
- Screenshot with or without mouse cursor.
- Capture mouse cursor as annotation item that can be moved and deleted.
- Customizable capture delay for all capture options.
- Upload screenshots directly to imgur.com in anonymous or user mode.
- Upload screenshots via FTP in anonymous or user mode.
- Upload screenshots via custom user defined scripts.
- Command-line support, for capturing screenshots and saving to default location, filename and format.
- Filename wildcards for Year ($Y), Month ($M), Day ($D), Time ($T) and Counter (multiple # characters for number with zero-leading padding).
- Print screenshot or save it to PDF/PS.
- Annotate screenshots with pen, marker, rectangles, ellipses, texts and other tools.
- Annotate screenshots with stickers and add custom stickers.
- Crop and cut out vertical/horizontal slices of images.
- Obfuscate image regions with blur and pixelate.
- Add effects to image (Drop Shadow, Grayscale, invert color or Border).
- Add watermarks to captured images.
- Global hotkeys for capturing screenshots (currently only for Windows and X11).
- Tabs for screenshots and images.
- Open existing images via dialog, drag-and-drop or paste from clipboard.
- Run as single instance application (secondary instances send cli parameter to primary instance).
- Pin screenshots in frameless windows that stay atop other windows.
- User-defined actions for taking screenshot and post-processing.
- OCR support through plugin (Window and Linux/Unix).
- Many configuration options.
Brave Search is built on top of a completely independent index, and doesn’t track users, their searches, or their clicks.
Brave Search is available in beta release globally on all Brave browsers (desktop, Android, and iOS) as one of the search options alongside other search engines, and will become the default search in the Brave browser later. It is also available from any other browser.
Brave Search is different from other search engines because it uses its own index and follows different principles:
- Privacy: no tracking or profiling of users.
- User-first: the user comes first, not the advertising and data industries.
- Independence: Brave has its own search index for answering common queries privately without reliance on other providers.
- Choice: soon, options for ad-free paid search and ad-supported search. (Sometime in early 2022, Brave Search results will include paid ads (delivered, of course, in a way that protects privacy). Users with a Brave Search Premium subscription will see ad-free search results)
- Transparency: no secret methods or algorithms to bias results, and soon, community-curated open ranking models to ensure diversity and prevent algorithmic biases and outright censorship.
- Seamlessness: best-in-class integration between the browser and search without compromising privacy, from personalization to instant results as the user types.
- Openness: Brave Search will soon be available to power other search engines.
Brave Search uses its own index, but also ensures fully anonymous search, is transparent in how search results are ranked, and integrates with a privacy-preserving browser on desktop and mobile – an across-the-board combination of independence and privacy which no other provider offers.
Brave Search is also introducing the industry’s first search independence metric, displaying the ratio of results coming exclusively from Brave’s index. It is derived privately using the user’s browser as we do not build user profiles. Users can check this aggregate metric to verify the independence of their results and see how results are powered by our own index, or if third-parties are being used.
Vinyl Music Player is a material themed app for listening to music from a local library on your Android smartphone. It has a material design that's easy on the eyes, and it's easy to use, customizable (multiple themes), has folder browsing, a sleep timer and tag editor
Vinyl Music Player is a fork of the open source Phonograph Music Player, but keeps all features free after Phonograph moved some previously free features to a paid Pro version. Vinyl Music Player removes all the paywalls and enables pro features such as folder view, sleep timer and a dark theme.
It is available on the Google Play Store ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poupa.vinylmusicplayer ) and on F-Droid ( https://f-droid.org/packages/com.poupa.vinylmusicplayer/ ).
No YouTube account required. It doesn't need the YouTube API or any Google Play Services, as NewPipe only parses the YouTube in order to gain the information. Therefore this app can be used on devices without Google Services installed. NewPipe Extractor is used by other apps for this purpose.
NewPipe Legacy (Android 4.1+) version available on website.
- Search videos
- Display general information about a video
- Watch videos at resolutions up to 4K
- Listen to audio in the background, only loading the audio stream to save data
- Popup mode (floating player, aka Picture-in-Picture)
- Watch live streams
- Show/hide subtitles/closed captions
- Search videos and audios (on YouTube, you can specify the content language as well)
- Enqueue videos (and optionally save them as local playlists)
- Show/hide general information about videos (such as description and tags)
- Show/hide next/related videos
- Show/hide comments
- Search videos, audios, channels, playlists and albums
- Browse videos and audios within a channel
- Subscribe to channels (yes, without logging into any account!)
- Get notifications about new videos from channels you're subscribed to
- Create and edit channel groups (for easier browsing and management)
- Browse video feeds generated from your channel groups
- View and search your watch history
- Search and watch playlists (these are remote playlists, which means they're fetched from the service you're browsing)
- Create and edit local playlists (these are created and saved within the app, and have nothing to do with any service)
- Download videos/audios/subtitles (closed captions)
- Open in Kodi
- Watch/Block age-restricted material
- YouTube & YouTube Music - one of the most popular video and live streaming platforms, including music, news, gaming and much more. Best supported out of the five.
- PeerTube - a decentralized video platform. Any PeerTube instance can be added to NewPipe.
- SoundCloud - a streaming platform for music.
- Bandcamp - an artist-friendly platform for sharing music. It offers user-friendly DRM-free downloads.
- media.ccc.de - the video archive and live streaming platform of the German hacker and information security activist group Chaos Computer Club.
aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define.
E.g. make an abbreviation “myname” to insert your name “First Middle Last” in any application.
With aText you can easily avoid typing the same thing over and over.
aText also makes it easier to type hard-to-insert symbols, images and formatted text.
Soduto for macOS allows your computer to communicate and share information with other devices: Android, Linux or other Macs. Want to copy-paste content across your devices? Browse remote files? Send SMS straight from the desktop? Or maybe simply share a link? All of this and more is possible with Soduto - securely and effortlessly!
Security First. Soduto is made to be as secure as possible by embracing an open peer-to-peer networking protocol and various built-in macOS security features.
Share with ease. Share your content between devices without hassle by using different methods for different situations.
Clipboard without boundaries. Share clipboard content across all your devices. You will forget that they are different devices.
Your phone brought closer. Receive call and SMS notifications on your computer. Send SMS straight from the desktop. Don’t waste your time checking your phone so often.
Tired of typing the same sentences over and over? Discover the incredible power of a full-blown text expander.
No more copy and pasting, create templates once and let Espanso do the rest for you. Customer support replies, sales pitches, medical reports, you name it. Espanso got you covered.
Every sentence, one search away
Don’t remember a shortcut? No worries. Just press ALT+Space and Espanso’s search bar will open, letting you search for the perfect snippet.
Dates, Emojis 🚀, and more...
Don’t wrap your head around dates. Espanso makes it easy to use them, both past and future ones. Bring emojis 🤠 in all your favorite apps, one shortcut away.
Extend Espanso’s capabilities with packages, or create your owns and share them with the community on the Espanso Hub. Need to insert mathematical notation? Or perhaps german accents? We got a package for them. We even got the shrug ¯_(?)_/¯
Shell and Script support
For advanced use-cases, you can extend Espanso’s snippets with shell commands or custom scripts. No more copy-pasting from the terminal, inject the output into applications directly.
Use forms to handle complex workflows, creating templates that can be reused with ease. You can even forward form values into custom scripts, opening up endless possibilities.
ChatGPT is a powerful language model developed by OpenAI that is specifically designed for generating human-like text in response to user input. It is built on the GPT-3 architecture, which allows it to generate high-quality text in a variety of styles and formats. Unlike many other language models, ChatGPT is designed to be highly interactive, making it suitable for use in chatbots, dialogue systems, and other applications that require real-time, natural language generation. Additionally, ChatGPT has been trained on a massive amount of diverse data, allowing it to generate text that is both fluent and relevant to a wide range of topics. (This description was generated by it.)
Arc is a browser… But more importantly, it’s everything you care about, all in one place. Arc is your space to breathe on the internet. Are you ready to let go of the old internet?
Our browser, Arc, is currently only available for Mac - but we're working hard on supporting Windows soon!
Tofu generates one-time passwords to help you protect your online accounts. These passwords are used together with your normal password when you sign into services like Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, and GitHub.
Tofu works with all services that provide two-factor authentication using the HOTP and TOTP algorithms. It does not require a network or cellular connection and can be used in airplane mode.
Tofu is open source and free software licensed under the ISC license. The source code is available for review and modification on GitHub.
- Scanning: Scan the QR code your issuer provides to automatically add your account.
- Search: Search your accounts by name to quickly find the one you're looking for.
- Compatibility: Support for both counter-based and time-based one-time passwords with 6 or 8 digits using the SHA1, SHA256, and SHA512 algorithms.
- Offline: Requires no network or cellular connection and can be used in airplane mode.
- Security: All your account details are safely stored in the iOS keychain.
TimeShift for Linux is an application that provides functionality similar to the System Restore feature in Windows and the Time Machine tool in Mac OS. TimeShift protects your system by taking incremental snapshots of the file system at regular intervals. These snapshots can be restored at a later date to undo all changes to the system.
Snapshots are taken using rsync and hard-links. Common files are shared between snapshots which saves disk space. Each snapshot is a full system backup that can be browsed with a file manager.
TimeShift is similar to applications like rsnapshot, BackInTime and TimeVault but with different goals. It is designed to protect only system files and settings. User files such as documents, pictures and music are excluded. This ensures that your files remains unchanged when you restore your system to an earlier date. If you need a tool to backup your documents and files please take a look at the excellent BackInTime application which is more configurable and provides options for saving user files.
Sync makes it easy to store, share and access your files from just about anywhere. Best of all, Sync protects your privacy with end-to-end encryption — ensuring that your data in the cloud is safe, secure and 100% private.
Keep your files safe, secure and 100% private Sync's encrypted cloud storage platform protects your privacy by ensuring that only you can access your data. Your confidential documents are completely safeguarded from unauthorized access, which is the only way you can truly trust the cloud.
Share any kind of file with anyone, quick and easy With Sync you can send files of any size to anyone, even if they don't have a Sync account. Multiple users can work from the same set of folders, and features such as file requests, password protection, notifications, expiry dates and permissions ensure that you're always in control.
Access your files from anywhere Sync backs up your files automatically, all in one centralized location, and keeps them synced across all of your computers and devices. With apps for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android and the web, you'll never lose a file again.
Move and resize windows on macOS with keyboard shortcuts. Rectangle is a window management app based on Spectacle, written in Apple Swift. Spectacle used its own keyboard shortcut recorder, while Rectangle uses MASShortcut, a well maintained open source library for shortcut recording in macOS apps. This cuts down dramatically on the number of bugs that were only in Spectacle because of the custom shortcut recorder.
SponsorBlock is a browser extension and open API via crowdsource for skipping sponsor segments in YouTube videos. It's open-source. Users submit when a sponsor happens from the extension, and the extension automatically skips sponsors it knows about using a privacy preserving query system. It also supports skipping other categories, such as intros, outros and reminders to subscribe, and skipping to the point with highlight.
- Integrated into online front-end (Required setting): Invidious, Piped, CloudTube
- Integrated into apps. SponsorBlock's API is called by some apps. So is Piped above. Click here for list: https://github.com/ajayyy/SponsorBlock/wiki/3rd-Party-Ports
Memex is a browser extension for personal and collaborative reading & research. Save, annotate and discuss websites, Tweets, local/web PDFs and YouTube videos. Watch 90s demo: https://links.memex.garden/demo
🔍 Save and full-text search anything you come across on the web 📝 Highlight & Annotate 📣 Share annotated documents with peers, even if they don't use Memex 🤖 Use AI to summarise and ask questions about content 🔄 Sync with Obsidian, Logseq and Readwise 👥 Collaboratively curate, annotate and discuss 🎇 Upload images in notes 🔀 Syncs across devices, also iOS and Android 💻 Works offline
podStation is a simple RSS podcast aggregator (or should I say a podcatcher?).
Just add your feeds in the main page or use the search tool and be happy.
- Fully functional audio player, it plays in background and offers control over the playback rate (speed), both faster and slower.
- Continuous play, go directly to the next episode when the current one ends.
- Podcast search (using www.podcastsearchservice.com and iTunes)
- Import your feeds from OPML files
- Detects feeds in pages you visit (the icon will change when a feed is found)
- Synchronize your data using your google account and use it in any Chrome instance, like at home and work (it syncs feed list, episode progress, player options and playlist)
- Integration with the Screen Shader extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/screen-shader/fmlboobidmkelggdainpknloccojpppi)
KDE Connect is a project that aims to communicate all your devices. For example, with KDE Connect you can receive your phone notifications on your computer, or just use your phone as a remote control for your desktop. To achieve this, KDE Connect implements a secure communication protocol over the network, and allows any developer to create plugins on top of it. Currently there are KDE Connect clients on KDE, Android and Blackberry, and soon we will support iPhone as well.
A Google Chromium variant for removing Google integration and enhancing privacy, control, and transparency
A number of features or background services communicate with Google servers despite the absence of an associated Google account or compiled-in Google API keys. Furthermore, the normal build process for Chromium involves running Google's own high-level commands that invoke many scripts and utilities, some of which download and use pre-built binaries provided by Google. Even the final build output includes some pre-built binaries. Fortunately, the source code is available for everything.
ungoogled-chromium is a set of configuration flags, patches, and custom scripts. These components altogether strive to accomplish the following:
- Disable or remove offending services and features that communicate with Google or weaken privacy
- Strip binaries from the source tree, and use those provided by the system or build them from source
- Add, modify, or disable features that inhibit control and transparency (these changes are minor and do not have significant impacts on the general user experience)
Skillshare is a marketplace of classes to learn anything (e.g. cooking, fashion, programming) from teachers in your community.
LEARN FROM CREATIVE PROFESSIONALS AND COMPANIES Explore thousands of classes in design, photography, business and more. Featured in The New York Times, The Huffington Post, TechCrunch and more. Over 1 million students have experienced the new way to learn designed for today’s busy schedule and changing world.
SELF-PACED Learn at your own pace by watching classes on your own schedule.
REAL PROJECTS Showcase your skills by applying what you learn.
BITE-SIZED LESSONS Complete most classes in under an hour.
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THOUSANDS OF CLASSES Try Skillshare Premium, free for 30 days, to get unlimited access to thousands of classes and save classes to watch offline. It's only $9.99 per month thereafter with no commitments.
Bromite is a Chromium fork with support for ad blocking and enhanced privacy.
Bromite aims at providing a no-clutter browsing experience without privacy-invasive features and with the addition of a fast ad-blocking engine. Minimal UI changes are applied to help curbing the idea of "browser as an advertisement platform".
Bromite is only available for Android Marshmallow (v6.0, API level 23) and above.
Encryption All of your one-time passwords are stored in a vault. If you choose to set a password, which is highly recommended, the vault will be encrypted using AES-256. If someone with malicious intent gets a hold of the vault file, it’s impossible for them to retrieve the contents without knowing the password.
Fingerprint unlock Entering your password each time you need access to a one-time password can be cumbersome. Fortunately, you can also enable fingerprint unlock if your device has a fingerprint scanner.
Compatibility Aegis supports the HOTP and TOTP algorithms. These two algorithms are industry-standard and widely supported, making Aegis compatible with thousands of services. Some examples are: Google, GitHub, Dropbox, Facebook and Instagram.
It is also compatible with Google Authenticator. Any website that shows a QR code for Google Authenticator also works with Aegis.
Groups Have a lot of one-time passwords? Add them to custom groups for easier access. Personal, Work and Social can each get their own group.
Backups To make sure you will never lose access to your online accounts Aegis Authenticator supports exporting your vault which you can import onto a new device. Aegis Authenticator also allows you to import AndOTP and FreeOTP databases so switching to Aegis is made easier for you.
Open source and license Aegis Authenticator is open source (licensed under GPL v3) and the source code can be found here: http://github.com/beemdevelopment/Aegis
Waterfox is a high performance browser based on the Mozilla platform. Made specifically for 64-Bit systems, Waterfox has one thing in mind: speed.
What makes Waterfox so fast?
It's built with Intel's C++ compiler. One of the most powerful compilers out there. This enables us to make the fastest possible web browser for all the code changes we make. This potent combination makes for an unparalleled browsing experience.
Linux, Windows, and Apple Mac GUI that enables rapid selection & hashing of files (individually or recursively), text and physical disks. Designed for Linux, but also available for Windows and now Apple Mac. MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512 available. CSV\HTML\Clipboard output. Useful for verifying hashes of downloaded ISOs like Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora etc.
A source directory can be hashed, then copied & reconstructed to a destination folder where the content is then hashed again (verification).
Fedilab is a multifunctional Android client to access the distributed Fediverse, consisting of micro blogging, photo sharing and video hosting.
- Mastodon, Pleroma, Peertube, GNU Social, Friendica.
The app has advanced features (especially for Pleroma and Mastodon):
- Multi-accounts support
- Schedule messages from the device
- Schedule boosts
- Bookmark messages
- Follow and interact with remote instances
- Timed mute accounts
- Cross-account actions with a long press
- Translation feature
- Art timelines
- Video timelines
Organic Maps is a privacy-focused and community-developed GPS navigation app for drivers, hikers, and cyclists. The app has navigation with privacy - no location tracking, no data collection, and no ads. Search, routing and navigation operates without a cell phone signal, ideal for travel on distant hiking trails or locations with poor connections. Organic Maps uses the crowd-sourced OpenStreetMap data with contributors from all over the globe. The apps is free and open-source software, with priority for community development and collaboration.
• Detailed offline maps with places that don't exist on other maps • Cycling routes, hiking trails and walking paths • Contour lines, elevation profiles, peaks and slopes • Turn-by-turn walking, cycling and car navigation with voice guidance • Fast offline search on the map and bookmarks • Dark mode to protect your eyes
Privacy • No Ads • No Location Tracking • No Data Collection
Offline Navigation • Offline Maps and No Cell Signal Required
Saves Battery Power • Efficient Usage of Battery
Usage • Hiking, Biking, Driving, Public Transportation
At Organic Maps we value privacy:
• No Tracking • No Date Collection • No Ads
• Organic Maps is an community-driven open-source project • We protect privacy from Big Tech’s prying eyes • Stay safe no matter wherever you are
This application mirrors Android devices (video and audio) connected on USB and WiFi, and allows to control the device with the keyboard and the mouse of the computer. It does not require any root access. It works on Linux, Windows and macOS.
IT FOCUSES ON:
- lightness: native, displays only the device screen
- performance: 30~120fps, depending on the device
- quality: 1920×1080 or above
- low latency: 35~70ms
- low startup time: ~1 second to display the first image
- non-intrusiveness: nothing is left installed on the device
- user benefits: no account, no ads, no internet required
- freedom: free and open source software
ITS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- audio forwarding (Android >= 11)
- mirroring with Android device screen off
- copy-paste in both directions
- configurable quality
- Android device as a webcam (V4L2) (Linux-only)
- physical keyboard/mouse simulation (HID)
- OTG mode
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The application executes a server on the device. The client and the server communicate via a socket over an adb tunnel.
- The server streams a video stream of the device screen. The client decodes the video frames and displays them. For Android 11+, the server also streams an audio stream of the device audio output, that the client decodes and plays.
- The client captures input (keyboard and mouse) events, sends them to the server, which injects them to the device.
BetterTTV enhances Twitch with new features, emotes, and more.
Also known as "BTTV" or "Better Twitch TV" by the community, BetterTTV aims to add new features to Twitch's website.
Here's just some of the features we add to chat:
• Extra emoticons - BetterTTV global and per-channel emotes • Username/Word/Phrase highlighting • Word/Phrase blacklist • Split chat lines for easy reading • See deleted links and messages • Unban all banned chatters with /massunban (channel owner only) • Anon Chat - join a channel without showing in the user list • Hide visual noise like bits
How to use:
• Just install and visit Twitch to begin using the add-on. • Options can be configured in the chat settings or by clicking the BetterTTV settings from the user dropdown menu on Twitch. • Type "/help" in chat to see the list of BetterTTV chat commands.
Clipy is an open-source clipboard extension app for Mac OS X.
Clipy is a remake of ClipMenu , from which gets the most part of features.
Advanced Feed Reader - Read news & blogs or any RSS/Atom/RDF source.
- Full standalone feed reader (RSS, Atom, RDF) as a Chrome and Firefox extension - no online services needed
- Extremely fast!
- Multiple viewing modes: full article view, headlines view, headlines + one article (Opera RSS reader style), newspaper view, magazine view
- Can convert partial feeds to feeds with full articles with a built-in Readability style conversion engine!
- Built-in Social Media plugin support - read content directly (without extra services or conversion) from Youtube, Youtube Search, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, VK, LinkedIn Groups, LinkedIn home feed, LinkedIn Jobs, LinkedIn hashtag feed, Yammer, Bitchute, Vimeo, SlideShare, Pinterest, Reddit, Telegram, Rumble, Dribbble, eBay
- Built-in Rule Engine lets you define rules for filtering, border highlighting, auto-bookmarking, tagging, hiding and regexp highlighting articles. Rules also support Chrome popup notifications and sound effects.
- Article tagging and searching by a tag
- IFTTT support!
- Favicon support
- Finds feeds from web pages and makes it very easy to subscribe to new feeds
- Organizes feeds into folders (+ read all items in folder at once)
- Drag & drop support for organizing feeds and folders in the tree navigator
- Flexible "mark as read" options (when article title is shown, when article bottom is shown, manually)
- 'Show only unread items' option helps you to read only what is new
- Read any feeds that your computer can access (also in your company intranet, not only public Internet)
- User interface themes: Light, Dark, Aqua, Sepia, Chill
- Article filtering based on article age
- Custom feed specific scan interval
- Custom feed specific number of items to store
- Keyboard shortcuts (similar to Google Reader)
- Works well with high frequency update feeds
- Can import feed subscriptions from an OPML file
- Can export feed subscriptions to an OPML file
- Easy to drop inactive or broken feeds
- Article headline view for quick skimming
- Basic authentication support to read password protected feeds
- Article sharing to various social media sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Reddit etc and via Gmail/Email client
- Buffer and Hootsuite support for scheduled social media sharing
- Supports offline reading
- Great for managing Youtube subscriptions!
- Supports Firefox bookmarks import (Live Bookmarks & normal feed bookmarks)
- Multilanguage support
- Discord & Slack support for Rule actions
Boxy SVG is a vector graphics editor simillar to Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and Inkscape. Made with and for the modern Web Platform. Can do illustrations, icons, banners, mockups, charts, buttons and more.
Transforms - Move, resize, rotate and skew any object, either by using on-canvas editing handles or by entering the values manually.
Groups - Group and ungroup objects. Easly navigate nested groups using edit tool or the breadcrumb widget.
Paint servers - Create linear gradients, radial gradients and patterns. Edit them directly on canvas.
Symbols - Create, edit and manage reusable objects and icon sprites.
Paths - Create paths using either freehand or Bezier drawing tools.
Shapes - Create rectangles, triangles, ellipses, circles, stars, n-gons and rings. Each shape has editable properties such as rounded corners or number of arms.
Boolean operations - Unite, subtract, intersect and exclude objects.
SVG and HTML 5 - Open and save SVG(Z) files. SVG is the native format of Boxy SVG. Additionally you can opt-in to use HTML 5 serialization.
Bitmaps - Import PNG, JPEG and GIF files. Export your work to PNG and JPEG.
Google Fonts - Import any font from the Google Fonts library, with a single click. The library includes over 700 unique fonts and it's still growing.
Keyboard shortcuts - Over 100 commands with customizable keyboard shortcuts.
Penpot is the first open-source design & prototyping tool for product teams, that allows full collaboration between designers and developers thanks to features such as Flex Layout and Code Inspect.
Professional UI for the whole team Design systems, components, interactive prototypes, feedback loop and pixel perfect designs come together in an extremely intuitive and powerful web user interface that opens up the design process to all stakeholders.
Designer & Developer collaboration for real Penpot brings both code-ready design capabilities and the familiarity of developer tools to a new workspace flow.
Open Standards that deliver future-proof ownership of your designs Penpot supports unconditionally open standards for all your design work. Our SVG and web standards approach means zero vendor lock-in and extreme interoperability. Penpot delivers Freedom to Product teams.
Penpot is free Both Cloud and self-host services are free. Penpot projects can be moved around easily across all Penpot deployment flavors so you're free to change your mind at any time!
Celluloid (formerly GNOME MPV) is a simple GTK+ frontend for mpv. Celluloid interacts with mpv via the client API exported by libmpv, allowing access to mpv's powerful playback capabilities. Celluloid interacts with MPV via the client API exported by libmpv, allowing access to mpv's powerful playback capabilities. Celluloid can be configured using the preferences dialog accessible via the "Preferences" menu item. Additional configuration options can be set from an external file using the same syntax as mpv's mpv.conf. See mpv's man page for the full list of options. The file must be specified and enabled in the preferences dialog under the "MPV Configuration" section.
Options can also be set using the "Extra MPV Options" text box in the preferences dialog. The syntax used is the same as mpv's command line options.
Celluloid can use most mpv Lua scripts as-is. Some Lua scripts may define keybindings that conflict with GNOME MPV, in which case you'll need to resolve the conflict by explicitly defining new keybindings using input.conf. See mpv's manual for more details.
Lua scripts can be installed by switching to the Lua Scripts tab in the preferences dialog and dropping script files there. A list of mpv Lua scripts can be found here.
Celluloid defines a set of keybindings in the macro DEFAULT_KEYBINDS, which can be found in src/def.h. The syntax used is exactly the same as mpv's input.conf. These keybindings are applied on top of default keybindings provided by mpv.
Additional keybindings can be defined in an external file using mpv's input.conf syntax. The file can be set in the preferences dialog under the "Keybindings" section.
OpenBoard is a 100% foss keyboard based on AOSP, with no dependency on Google binaries, that respects your privacy.
- Spell correction
This app is opensource, the code is available here: https://github.com/dslul/openboard
Mailspring is a desktop email client designed for macOS High Sierra, Windows 10 and Linux. With modern features like unified inbox, snoozing, templates, offline search, and support for Gmail labels, Mailspring will breathe life back into your tired inbox! Mailspring is free and supports all IMAP providers, including Gmail, Office 365 and iCloud. Mailspring does not support Exchange ActiveSync. If your work revolves around email, Mailspring Pro (an optional subscription) adds even more features, supercharging the app with read receipts, link tracking, send later, reminders, contact profiles, etc.
Features: • Unified Inbox - See all your email in a single view • Powerful Search - Use Gmail search syntax across all your accounts • Gestures - Swipe to archive from the thread list • Signatures - Create signatures and set defaults per-account • Aliases - Send email from aliases you've configured • Quicklook Integration - See previews of attachments and PDFs within the app • Notifications - Get rich notifications and reply directly from Notification Center • Drag & drop - Move emails, add attachments, and more with drag and drop everywhere • Gmail Labels - Label threads and add, remove, and manage labels within the app • Keyboard Shortcuts - Choose from popular presets or create custom shortcuts • Message Templates - Save emails as templates—complete with variables—and quickly autofill messages • Undo Send - Never accidentally send an email again
Mailspring Pro brings even more: • Snooze - Dismiss messages until you're ready to handle them • Reminders - Be reminded when emails you send haven't received replies • Tracking - See when recipients open your messages and click links • Contact Profiles - See bios, profile pictures, and more for recipients • Scheduling - Schedule emails to be sent at a particular date and time • Company Info - View company size, location, local time and more at a glance • And many more - see the website for a full list of Pro features
Lite XL is a lightweight text editor written mostly in Lua — it aims to provide something practical, pretty, small and fast, implemented as simply as possible; easy to modify and extend, or to use without doing either. Lite XL has support for high DPI displays on Windows and Linux and it supports retina displays on macOS. Additional functionality can be added through plugins.
Padloc not only helps you remember all your passwords, it also securely stores credit cards, notes, documents and more!
Passwords are not the only sensitive information we are dealing with in our digital lives. From credit card details to sensitive documents, secret notes, license keys and more - Padloc gives you full flexibility in what kind of data you want to store.
Padloc is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and all other major platforms and browsers. We securely store your data in the cloud so you have access to it from anywhere, any time!
Don't worry, your data is end-to-end encrypted so it's impossible for us or anyone else to read it!
You can also self-host it, if you don't want to have to trust us.
xBrowserSync is a completely free and open source tool for syncing your bookmarks and browser data between your various browsers and devices. xBrowserSync respects your privacy and gives you complete anonymity — no sign up is required and no personal data is ever collected. It is also completely secure, your data is encrypted with military grade encryption before being synced to an open source xBrowserSync cloud service. Even if someone intercepted your data, only you can decrypt it.
xBrowserSync enriches your bookmarks with the addition of descriptions and tags, and an intuitive search interface enables you to find, modify and share bookmarks quickly and easily. Add new bookmarks simply by sharing from your favourite apps (browsers, YouTube, Spotify and any other app that shares URLs), xBrowserSync will even populate the bookmark properties for you. And don’t ever worry about losing your data thanks to the included back up and restore functionality.
Waydroid uses Linux namespaces (user, pid, uts, net, mount, ipc) to run a full Android system in a container and provide Android applications on any GNU/Linux-based platform. The Android inside the container has direct access to needed hardwares.
IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language and keeps up the pace of new technologies like Force Touch, Touch Bar and Picture-in-Picture.
Revolutionary user experience.
IINA simplified a lot of user interactions. In addition of traditional cascaded menus, it prefer using interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible and powerful control of the playback.
Based on mpv, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably output high-quality video that optimized for retina screen. MPV's config file and script system are also integrated.
AutoDraw is an intuitive drawing tool for everyone. It's a Google Experiment project that provides relevant suggestions as you draw, based on what it guesses you're drawing.
An all-in-one solution for sending about any video from your Windows or Mac computer to your Chromecast or Apple TV.
A free and open source application that can block unwanted calls or warn about probable intentions of callers using a third-party crowdsourced phone number database (from some other proprietary app).
- Key features
Uses offline database. Blocks unwanted calls automatically (option). Displays a notification with phone number summary (rating, reviews count, category) during incoming calls (option). Automatic incremental/delta database updates (option). You can view online reviews for caller's number (provided by 3rd party service).
Sync your contacts, calendars and tasks.
Two-way sync: Manage and synchronize address books, calendars and task lists with a single app. Secure & reliable: Designed for simplicity, security and privacy. Modern GUI. Seamless integration: Works with your favorite calendar and contacts app.
Protect your privacy while keeping the convenience of modern smartphones. Store your data safely and stay in sync – with DAVx5. DAVx5 is not only about getting back control over your data. In the same way it also opens new possibilities of working and living together in a digital world. We've put some of the examples here to let you know what can be achieved with DAVx5 and how life can be made easier without losing control over your data.
Ocenaudio is a cross-platform, easy to use, fast and functional audio editor. It is the ideal software for people who need to edit and analyze audio files without complications. ocenaudio also has powerful features that will please more advanced users.
This software is based on Ocen Framework, a powerful library developed to simplify and standardize the development of audio manipulation and analysis applications across multiple platforms.
Neo Backup (formerly OAndBackupX) is a fork of the famous OAndBackup with the aim to bring OAndBackup to 202X and part of Neo Applications suite. For now the app is already fully rewritten, coming up would be making it robust and adding some lengthily planned features which could ease the backup/restore workflow with any device. Therefore all types of contribution are always welcome.
Now on functionality of our App:
- It requires root and allows you to backup individual apps and their data.
- Both backup and restore of individual programs one at a time and batch backup and restore of multiple programs are supported.
- Restoring system apps should be possible without requiring a reboot afterwards.
- Backups can be scheduled with no limit on the number of individual schedules and there is the possibility of creating custom lists from the list of installed apps.
Grammalecte is a French grammar checker.
It also includes:
— 4 spellchecker dictionaries (to choose from), — a conjugation tool (which contains approximately 8000 verbs), — a text formatter (to automatically correct most of typographical mistakes), — a lexicographer.
Grammalecte also exists for LibreOffice, OpenOffice, Firefox, Chrome, and more.
The open source alternative to TeamViewer and AnyDesk. Display and control your PC and Android devices from anywhere at anytime. Works out of the box, no configuration required. You have full control of your data, with no concerns about security. Features:
- Security: End-to-end encryption.
- Privacy: Own your data. Easily setup RustDesk self-hosted solution on your infrastructure.
- Simple: We keep things simple and try to make simpler when possible.
- Lightweight: No administrative privileges or installation needed for Windows.
- Console: Track access log and manage permissions from a modern UI.
- File Transfer: Remote File Transfer on all Devices and Platforms.
- Cross-Platform: Works on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Web.
- Self-hosted: You can use our public rendezvous/relay server, or self-hosting, or write your own server.
Wolfram Alpha is a "Computational Knowledge Engine" - different from a search engine, it answers factual queries directly by computing the answer from structured data, rather than providing a list of documents or web pages that might contain the answer.
Wolfram Alpha is available also as mobile app for Android, iPhone, iPad and for ebooks.
With Wolfram Alpha on your iPhone or iPod touch, you can explore a vast world of knowledge through an app adapted for your ever-changing, on-the-go lifestyle. Use Wolfram Alpha to discover new information about the world and to deliver expert knowledge into any facet of your mobile life.
Mastodon is a Free and Open Source federated social network, made with a focus on more personal interaction.
The biggest difference between Mastodon and many other social networks is that even though a Mastodon website (called an instance) can operate alone, they can interoperate through AcitivityPub, letting their users on different, independent, instances communicate with each other. This is called federation, and it even works with instances running different software like PeerTube and Pixelfed
- No ads or tracking
- No algorithm
- Completely Free and Open Source
- 500 character text limit
- Custom emojis
- Content warnings/spoilers
- Easy post editing
- Many moderation tools like text filtering
- Image thumbnail adjustment
- Fully self-hostable
BookWyrm is a social network for tracking your reading, talking about books, writing reviews, and discovering what to read next. Federation allows BookWyrm users to join small, trusted communities that can connect with one another, and with other ActivityPub services like Mastodon and Pleroma.
Track your reading
And what your friends are reading Update your reading status as you start and finish books, post status updates as you go, and set an annual reading goal.
Recommendations from people, not algorithms See what your friends are reading, and get opinions from your community.
Share your thoughts
The way you want to Write reviews or post casual commentary as you go, and control who gets to see your posts with granular privacy settings.
Tusky is a lightweight client for Mastodon, a free and open-source social network server. It supports all Mastodon features, like photos, videos, lists, custom emojis and is designed according to material guidelines.
You can choose between a dark and a light theme in Tusky. It has notifications and a drafts feature.
Scalable, secure, cross-device and enterprise-ready team collaboration tool for distributed teams.
BETTER TEAMS, BUILDING BETTER THINGS It takes great teams working together to build outstanding things. Miro enables you to engage all your collocated, distributed, or remote teams across formats, tools, channels, and time zones, without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MIRO
- Product Development: Create a centralized hub for strategy and planning and ship more, faster.
- UX Research & Design: Ideate, organize insights, design flows, and collect feedback in real time.
- Lean & Agile: Keep everyone aligned, increase team throughput, and deliver better results.
- Real-time & asynchronous collaboration
- Infinite canvas
- Integration to Dropbox, Box, Google Suite, JIRA, Slack, Sketch and more
- Enterprise-grade security
darktable is a virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers: it manages your digital negatives in a database and lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable. it also enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
This project tries to fill the gap between the many excellent existing free raw converters and image management tools (such as UFRaw or F-Spot). The user interface is built around efficient caching of image metadata and mipmaps, all stored in a database. The user will always be able to interact, even if the full resolution image is not yet loaded.
All editing is fully non-destructive and only operates on cached image buffers for display. The full image is only converted during export. the frontend is written in gtk+/cairo, the database uses sqlite3, raw image loading is done using libraw, hdr, exr and low dynamic range are supported through imagemagick (magickcore). the core operates completely on floating point values, so darktable can not only be used for photography but also for scientifically acquired images or output of renderers (high dynamic range).
This project is an independent fork of Firefox, with the primary goals of privacy security and user freedom. It is the community run successor to LibreFox
LibreWolf uses more than 500 privacy/security/performance settings, patches, LibreWolf-Addons (optional) and is designed to minimize data collection and telemetry as much as possible (updater, crashreporter and Firefox’s integrated addons that don’t respect privacy are removed).
LibreWolf is NOT associated with Mozilla or its products.
Features Latest Version of Firefox: LibreWolf is compiled directly from the latest build of Firefox Stable. You will have the the latest features, and security updates. Completely Independent Build: LibreWolf uses a completely independent build from Firefox and has its own settings, profile folder and installation path. As a result, it can be installed alongside Firefox or any other browser. Extensions firewall: limit internet access for extensions. IJWY (I Just Want You To Shut Up): embedded server links and other calling home functions are removed. In other words, zero unauthorized or background connections by default. User settings updates: gHacks/pyllyukko base is kept up to date. Settings protection: important settings are enforced/locked within librewolf.cfg and policies.json, those settings cannot be changed by addons/updates/LibreWolf itself or unwanted/accidental manipulation; To change those settings you can easily do it by editing librewolf.cfg and policies.json. LibreWolf-addons: set of optional LibreWolf extensions Statistics disabled: telemetry and similar functions are disabled Tested settings: settings are performance aware Multi-platform (Windows/Linux/Mac/and soon Android) Dark theme (classic and advanced) Recommended and code reviewed addons list Community-Driven And much more…
Witeboard lets you create quick sketches on desktop, tablet, or phone in a few minutes and collaborate with your team real-time.
Just go to witeboard.com, make a quick sketch, grab a share link and send it to your co-worker. You don't need to install anything nor create an account.
It's the fastest way to collaborate real-time with your team.
Control all web traffic on your devices, block ads, trackers, and malicious domains. Make the Internet safe for everyone at home or at work.
- Block anything: Block ads, trackers, and analytics systems for any website or app
- Protect your kids: Shield your kids from undesired content and schedule their screen time
- Control all devices: View request stats and manage web traffic for each of your devices
How AdGuard DNS works
- Let's imagine that you've connected your devices to AdGuard DNS. Now your DNS service is up and running.
- Every time you enter a website URL or open a link, your device asks AdGuard DNS for the corresponding IP address.
- If the domain address belongs to an advertising, tracking, malicious, or phishing website, AdGuard DNS blocks your access to it, thus protecting you from malicious attacks or privacy breaches.
- Our dashboard gives you a clear understanding of what domains get requested by each of your devices. It helps you quickly and easily block unwanted sites.
- You're all set! AdGuard DNS helps you control your online experience and see what you want to see without exposure to ads, tracking, or malicious threats.
- Ad blocking: AdGuard DNS uses powerful filters to eliminate ads and trackers on every connected device. Trust our default filters, block domains manually, or do both: it’s up to you.
- Parental control: Keep your children safe online: shield them from adult content on websites, search results, or YouTube. Decide which sites should be blocked and when. For example, stop your children from using social media during their homework.
- Stats at your fingertips: Get real-time stats on DNS requests of all devices. For each device, see to which sites it tried to connect, which requests got blocked, and when, and change DNS filtering rules on the fly. View stats by date, country, or device, or switch to a bird's eye view.
- Customized filtering: Use our private DNS server and decide which domains should be blocked or allowed on each of your devices. Connect your computer, smartphone, tablet, or router and manage their DNS queries as you see fit.
trakt helps you keep a record of what TV shows and movies you are watching. Based on your favorites, trakt recommends additional shows and movies you'll enjoy!
There is an official API available which is already used by 3rd party developers to offer native Apps on Android and iOS.
Trakt.tv is a platform that does many things, but primarily keeps track of TV shows and movies you watch. It integrates with your media center or home theater PC to enable scrobbling, so everything is automatic. Some people like to check in from their phone, so we enable that too. Discover new shows and movies, follow people with similar tastes and voice your opinion.
The Trakt.tv API powers hundreds of apps on all the popular platforms like Kodi, Plex, MediaPortal, VLC, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and more. The API is free to use, so start experimenting!
Cookie pop-ups are designed to be confusing and make you 'agree' to be tracked. This add-on automatically answers consent pop-ups for you, so you can't be manipulated. Set your preferences once, and let the technology do the rest!
This add-on is built and maintained by workers at Aarhus University in Denmark. We are privacy researchers that got tired of seeing how companies violate the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Because the organisations that enforce the GDPR do not have enough resources, we built this add-on to help them out.
We looked at 680 pop-ups and combined their data processing purposes into 5 categories that you can toggle on or off. Sometimes our categories don't perfectly match those on the website, so then we will choose the more privacy preserving option.
Planable makes the social media planning experience simple, fast and fun. The tool works like a live mock-up of the social feed, giving a familiar feel to both clients and social media managers. You can add posts, visualize how the social media feed will look, invite teammates and clients to collaborate in real time, receive quick feedback and get the posts approved. With Planable, the approval workflow is simple and fast.
Graphite is an open source, cross-platform digital content creation desktop and web application for 2D graphics editing, photo processing, vector art, digital painting, illustration, data visualization, compositing, and more. Inspired by the open source success of Blender in the 3D domain, it aims to bring 2D content creation to new heights with efficient workflows influenced by Photoshop/Gimp and Illustrator/Inkscape and backed by a powerful node-based, nondestructive approach proven by Houdini and Substance.
The user experience of Graphite is of central importance, offering a meticulously-designed UI catering towards an intuitive and efficient artistic process. Users may draw and edit in the traditional interactive (WYSIWYG) viewport with the Layer Tree panel or jump in or out of the node graph at any time to tweak previous work and construct powerful procedural image generators that seamlessly sync with the interactive viewport. A core principle of the application is its 100% nondestructive workflow that is resolution-agnostic, meaning that raster-style image editing can be infinitely zoomed and scaled to.
miniPaint is free online image editor using HTML5. Edit, adjust your images, add effects online in your browser without installing anything. You can use the Electron based version of the editor if you like.