Apps with 'Mercurial support' feature
- Code combines the streamlined UI of a modern editor with rich code assistance and navigation, and an integrated debugging experience – without the need for a full IDE.
- Web-based git repository management with wiki, code reviews, issue-tracking and CI/CD pipeline.
- Code collaboration version control. Offers hosted (freemium) for limited (5) users, and a commercial self-hosted for a subscription. Free licenses are available for qualified open source projects, nonprofits, and classrooms.
- Git Center is a decentralized hosting platform for Git repositories. We provide several collaboration features such as bug tracking for every project, and private and public repositories for free. Join us by creating a new repository.
- Light-weight but full-featured Python IDE with intelligent editing, testing, and debugging capabilities.
- Version management hosting with project management baked in.
- Git and Mercurial hosting, mailing lists, bug tracking, continuous integration, and more.