Apps with 'Library management' feature
- Calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application made by users, for users. Many languages, designed around the concept of the logical book, i.e.
- Amarok is a powerful music player for Linux, Unix and Windows with an intuitive interface.
- A extensible Music player with Podcast support, web radio, playlists and many more. As it is written in Python, writing new plug-ins is really easy.
- Store and library for countless books and audiobooks on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch.
- If you're looking for a fully-featured code snippet manager then CodeBox is exactly what you need!
- Koha is the first free and open source software library automation package (ILS). Koha’s feature set continues to evolve and expand to meet the needs of its user base.
- Sharing data is hard. Emails have size limits, and setting up servers is too much work.
- Depressurizer is a program aimed at making it a bit easier to manage large Steam game libraries.
- PMB (PhpMyBibli) is a fully featured open source integrated library system.
- Fast and feature-packed ebook reader to get the most of your readings everywhere. User friendly advanced ebook reader for PDF and EPUB for leisure readers and students.
- Greenstone is a suite of software tools for building and distributing digital library collections on the Internet or CD-ROM.
- #1 SIS for academic collaboration between Teachers, Students, and Parents. Institutions get an easy to use ERP, Student and Parents can track their academic performance, class schedules, pay fees online, collaborate with others, Find jobs and more.
- It is an easy to use, automated library system written in PHP containing OPAC, circulation, cataloging, and staff administration functionality.
- pkgconf is an API-driven pkg-config replacement.
- myly is a School Management App. It is secure, cloud-based solution; accessible from anywhere, anytime. Instead of using different vendors for different things, myly brings all the relevant solutions for schools on a single platform.