Apps with 'Continuous Deployment' feature
- Web-based git repository management with wiki, code reviews, issue-tracking and CI/CD pipeline.
- Cloudify is an orchestration-first, model-driven cloud management platform native to Network function virtualization (NFV), that is open source and based on the TOSCA standard. .
- Play games your way! “GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
- CircleCI provides development teams the confidence to build, test, and deploy—quickly and consistently—across numerous platforms.
- Codeship is a hosted Continuous Delivery Service that integrates with GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Todays development teams are adopting continuous integration to increase productivity and improve code quality.
- Last.Backend is an Open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. .
- Buddy lets you build, test and deploy web projects in a very simple way.• Build and ship code from GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab on a single push to branch
- Mobile Continuous Integration and Delivery for your whole Mobile team, with dozens of integrations for your favourite services.
- Open source continuous delivery server with a first-class build and deployment engine for complete control and visibility. .
- Bridging the gap between translation and development. With locize we remove the pain in the translation process. Translator could keep up with changes from day one. The continuous localization process keeps up with your demanding business.
- Open source, multi-cloud continuous delivery platform for releasing software changes with high velocity and confidence.
- Monitor the health, status and availability of servers, continuous integration builds and services. Get notified immediately when status changes occur.
- Cloud 66 provides DevOps as a service for Rails and Container (Docker & Kubernetes) applications that can be deployed on any cloud provider or any server. .
- Nevercode is a cloud-based continuous integration & delivery platform for iOS, Android, Cordova, Ionic and React Native that enables you to release defect-free apps faster.