** ROOT or VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices or in virtual environment (without root in limited mode)!
GG can work in limited mode without root, through a virtual environment. For example, through Parallel Space, VirtualXposed, Parallel Space Lite, GO multiple, 2Face and many others.
Read the help for more details. You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers. More Info »
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (LDPlayer, BlueStacks, Droid4X, MOMO, KOPlayer, Andy, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion, Nox etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+), Oreo (8+) and Pie (9+).
- Support work without root via different virtual spaces.
- Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc.
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Search addresses by mask.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches.
- Text (String, Hex, AoB) search.
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches.
- Lua scripting support.
- Modify all search results at once.
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than).
- Search in the background feature.
- 'The fill' feature.
- Time jump feature.
- Dump memory.
- Copy memory.
- Customizable UI.
- App locale for over 50 languages.
- And, much, much more.