Forget about cheat codes, no more cheat codes, Universal Memory Editor.
ArtMoney is a cheating program you can use for all games. ArtMoney can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you find the memory address where a desired quantity (like amount of money) is located so you can change that quantity. In spite of its title, ArtMoney actually allows you to change any quantity specified in a game, whether it be dollars, bullets, swords, or health points. The program finds a hex address based on the input parameters you set and prints these addresses with their corresponding values. For example, if your character has 1,431 dollars, ArtMoney searches and displays all memory addresses containing the value of 1431. Of course, as there can be hundreds of memory addresses displayed after a simple search, you will need to filter these addresses. ... More Info »
ArtMoney is available in two editions: SE (Special Edition FREEWARE) and PRO (Professional Edition).
PRO Edition offers some extra features:
* Extra feature: You can select a folder (or a disk) as object. For example, you can scan a game folder for files that contain your money in the game. You can scan a disk, folder for files that contain your text string or another value.
* Extra feature: Additional filter conditions (>,<,<>,>=,<=). For example, you can use the filter condition <> (not equal) to filter values that are not equal 0. By that you will decrease total time of a search.
* Extra feature: You can search for text strings. The strings like a name of hero, a name of city, a name of weapon or a game script (for some script-based online games).
* Extra feature: Filtering by formula. The most powerful search method! You will find any coded value!
* Extra feature: Saving and loading a process. You can use it for saving in a game, if the game has no save function. Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7. Limitations: You can not restart the process. It works only in one level for big games. This feature does not work in some games.
* Extra feature: Stealth mode. ArtMoney disappears from the process list and from Windows list of operating system. Some games detect ArtMoney when you are trying to cheat. Enable the Stealth mode and the game will not detect it. Requirements: Microsoft Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 x86.
* Extra feature: Special option "Use own functions for access to memory". Set it to bypass any protection of memory. ArtMoney will use its own service for access to memory. Use it if ArtMoney can not open a process or read a memory. Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 x86.
* Extra feature: Search for structures. A structure is a composite type. It is composed of variables that can have different types. For example, a structure of hero in a game contains hero attributes - health, experience, level, power, dexterity and accuracy. The user can generate a structure automatically from the opened table or can create it manually. The structure can contain skipped bytes between variables (ArtMoney can skip unknown attributes in the structure). Search for structures is an easy way to defeat DMA (if you have found some valid addresses and now they are not valid). You can find your structure easily without filtration and then use the "Auto apply the offset" command.
* All nag screens will be removed.
* Full technical support by email. Notifications about new upgrades by email.