- diagrams.net (previously draw.io) is a free online diagram drawing application for workflow, BPM, org charts, UML, ER, network diagrams.
- yEd is a powerful diagram editor that can be used to quickly create diagrams manually or import external data for analysis and auto-magically arrange even large data sets by just...
- Dia is a GTK+ based diagram creation program for Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows released under the GPL license.
- Open-source, Java-based UML diagram maker using plain text descriptions to draw models.
- Online diagram and flowchart software that supports Microsoft Visio import and can work on any operating system.
- Creating flowcharts, organizational charts, business diagrams, science illustration, network diagrams, mind map and lots more.
- Visual Paradigm for UML (VP-UML) is a UML design tool and UML CASE tool designed to aid software development.
- StarUML is a program to develop fast, flexible, extensible, featureful, and freely-available UML/MDA platform running on Win32 platform.
- Cacoo is a user-friendly online diagramming tool that allows you to create a variety of diagrams such as wireframes, flowcharts, UML diagrams, network diagrams, mindmaps...
- UMLet is an open-source UML tool with a simple user interface: draw UML diagrams fast, export diagrams to eps, pdf, jpg, svg, and clipboard, share diagrams using Eclipse, and...
- Lightweight, powerful, easy to use, UML tool
- Modelio is an open source modeling tool supporting natively UML, BPMN and model exchange with XMI.
- Violet is a UML editor with these benefits: Very easy to learn and use. Draws nice-looking diagrams. Completely free. Cross-platform.
- PlantUML based on-line UML editor (text to UML) with optional Google registration and document saving.
- Simple vector graphics editor for creating flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and slide shows.