The most popular alternative is Trello, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Widget-Board so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Widget-Board alternatives are Microsoft OneNote (Freemium), Evernote (Freemium), Notion (Freemium) and Zim (Free, Open Source).
- Sponsoredmonday.com is a visual project management tool that helps transform the way teams work together. It is a simple but intuitive tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines, and build a culture of transparency.
- Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It's free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- With so many tools, it's hard to keep everyone on the same page. Notion is a new tool that unifies them all.
- A desktop personal wiki with inline preview as-you-type and lots of plugins.
- Powerful knowledge base that works on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- Asana is the work management platform teams use to stay focused on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow business.